Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down everyone. That's not Andrew White in that photo. It's Dwight Howard and Muggsy Bogues.

This very well maybe a BS report from a Homer blog, like all the VCU idiots making up interest he never showed. But if this is an actual recruiting visit I have to think it's unlikely we get him as he'd obviously be looking for something completely different.

He withdraws his name from the NBA draft to go play at Richmond. I don't think that's how he plans to draw it up .
Seriously, Lets leave Kansas to go to Nebraska, then I will leave Nebraska to go to Richmond, doesn't seem smart to me.
Richmond is a member of the Atlantic 10 Conference. You don't think A10 players can make it to the NBA?

Richmond is a member of the Atlantic 10 Conference. You don't think A10 players can make it to the NBA?
This would be a step down and make 0 sense. But I really don't think he's visiting Richmond to go to school there . So I am not going to go out of my way to bad mouth the mighty spiders. Besides o13 says we are lock city !

This would be a step down and make 0 sense. But I really don't think he's visiting Richmond to go to school there . So I am not going to go out of my way to bad mouth the mighty spiders. Besides o13 says we are lock city !
Go to your hometown school, one that really wanted you out of high school, put up a Lionel Simmon's type senior season statistically, then try to springboard into the League. Makes zero sense?

Go to your hometown school, one that really wanted you out of high school, put up a Lionel Simmon's type senior season statistically, then try to springboard into the League. Makes zero sense?
Take a severe drop in level of competition both in practice and in games as well as a huge drop in exposure and try to then sell the league on your numbers not being a product of lower competition? Yes... Zero sense. When you can get big minutes on a big stage here. I could get not riding the bench somewhere, but the path is open for him, he just needs to take it.

Last edited:
Take a severe drop in level of competition both in practice and in games as well as a huge drop in exposure and try to then sell the league on your number not being a product of lower competition? Yes... Zero sense. When you can get big minutes on a big stage here. I could get not riding the bench somewhere, but the path is open for him, he just needs to take it.
Ok, your "zero" is the same as O13's 100 percent then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom