Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's start this off with a... WHAT... THE... F???

Maybe they've interviewed him and have a story to follow, but as of now they seem to have a photo of him shooting hoops at Richmond... not sure how that means Richmond (in his hometown) is now the "darkhorse" school for him

Last edited:
Is that picture verified as current and all that? Would be very easy to take an old pic and stir shite up.

Maybe they've interviewed him and have a story to follow, but as of now they seem to have a photo of him shooting hoops at Richmond... not sure how that means Richmond is now the "darkhorse" school for him
I have no idea how reputable this guy is. And a visit home would be a lot different than a recruiting visit. We'll see.

Is that picture verified as current and all that? Would be very easy to take an old pic and stir shite up.
Spiders board mentions pic shows AW3, his father, and a current UR player...

It seems to be like the Richmond equivalent of nunes magician etc.

I don't think it's any sign really

His dad seems very hands-on but would he be there if son were just putting up shots? His dad being there could signal that this is an actually recruiting visit?

I'm not even sweating it. If he goes to Richmond, he has a different agenda and it would tell you a lot about what he's looking for.

I'm not threatened by Richmond and I'll tell you why.

If White goes to Richmond instead of us, it means that he wants to be the sole offensive focus and isn't concerned too much about team success or compete for minutes. That would be a bad fit for us.

If White comes here, the above isn't true, and he's a good fit for us.

tl;dr

If White chooses to go to Richmond, we're possibly dodging a bullet.

And now in the other thread, JHJ says AW3 is avoiding Red Autry again, to Red's frustration. What? Something is up. Why can't anything go easy for SU? Well, I guess Gillon did, but still...Thompson and now this garbage?

His dad seems very hands-on but would he be there if son were just putting up shots? His dad being there could signal that this is an actually recruiting visit?

I'm not even sweating it. If he goes to Richmond, he has a different agenda and it would tell you a lot about what he's looking for.
yep, it could mean it's an actual recruiting visit but I feel like it's just as likely the two of them going over to their "backyard" school for a workout - his dad is hands-on and could very well be overseeing/coaching the workout

I'm not threatened by Richmond and I'll tell you why.

If White goes to Richmond instead of us, it means that he wants to be the sole offensive focus and isn't concerned too much about team success or compete for minutes. That would be a bad fit for us.

If White comes here, the above isn't true, and he's a good fit for us.

tl;dr

If White chooses to go to Richmond, we're possibly dodging a bullet.

My exact point above. Dude wants to be the dude if he goes arachnid.

And let's start this off with a... WHAT... THE... F???

Let's not sweat this... yet.

He is home and wearing Nebraska shorts. His brother goes to Charlotte (green shorts). Pops overseeing like he always does.

yep, it could mean it's an actual recruiting visit but I feel like it's just as likely the two of them going over to their "backyard" school for a workout - his dad is hands-on and could very well be overseeing/coaching the workout
That's what it appears to be.

Good god we need these threads combined into one.

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors