Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jake tell us the truth. Was the real holdup because Shaun Belbey refused to relinquish the #3 jersey to AWIII. I heard that Belbey is a huge Mookie Jones fan and only came to Syracuse because he was promised he could wear the #3 like Mookie did. :p:p:p.
Shaun%20Belbey.jpg

Solid #
image.jpeg

Moyer is wearing #3 mostly as a tribute to G-Mac. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Maybe AW3 settles for #33.

Any rumors on what Moyer would switch to? #51 as a tribute to Craig Forth?

Well, AW3 with 33 would be a tribute to T-Rob the First...?:confused:

I also now have confirmation via second hand from Hopkins. White had basically verbally committed. He wanted to take his visits while they were away. AND...I was just told most likely TOMORROW is the announcement. Oh and he is NOT enrolled yet because I have access to that data and he is not listed as a student at the moment. I suppose they could be holding enrollment info on the side and not entering it into the general system yet, and waiting for the formal announcement.

Oh yea, and you all remember, we got the TT commitment while my husband was in surgery #1. Then I mentioned during his other surgery, maybe today is the day. Well, tomorrow is surgery #4. So it fits the mold of players committing while my husband is in surgery!!

Oh yea, and you all remember, we got the TT commitment while my husband was in surgery #1. Then I mentioned during his other surgery, maybe today is the day. Well, tomorrow is surgery #4. So it fits the mold of players committing while my husband is in surgery!!
Here's hoping AW3 is just a tiny bit of a great day for ya tomorrow.

llandz said:
I also now have confirmation via second hand from Hopkins. White had basically verbally committed. He wanted to take his visits while they were away. AND...I was just told most likely TOMORROW is the announcement. Oh and he is NOT enrolled yet because I have access to that data and he is not listed as a student at the moment. I suppose they could be holding enrollment info on the side and not entering it into the general system yet, and waiting for the formal announcement.

He can be enrolled and not listed in the directory yet. There's been players who didn't get into the system for a couple days. Happens often in the football side.

This seems more than what the average fan should have to do to support her school's athletic program --not to suggest that you are average.

He can be enrolled and not listed in the directory yet. There's been players who didn't get into the system for a couple days. Happens often in the football side.
I agree with this. He's enrolled. The announcement can come any minute now.

I think at his point it's just minor details. We can rest assured he's publicly committing to Syracuse.

Keep in mind we all want he same thing and there's no reason for anyone to spike the football.

I just hope we will be as good as you guys say we will. I do have inside info that I've shared but no way of understanding how good we will be.

Here's hoping you guys are right!

This verbal commitment happened weeks ago.

Can I stay at your place for the final four? Lol

I think at his point it's just minor details. We can rest assured he's publicly committing to Syracuse.

Keep in mind we all want he same thing and there's no reason for anyone to spike the football.

I just hope we will be as good as you guys say we will. I do have inside info that I've shared but no way of understanding how good we will be.

Ohhh no man... you bought him you own him. If he busts it's ALLLLL on you. ;)

I was wondering about that earlier .

Good luck tomorrow! I am sure you will have great news on your end and hopefully there will be great news on White's end!

Nice job throughout this whole thing, O13. Just let us know when Diallo, Richards, Quade and Tucker commits and we will make sure you get that All-American status you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom