Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to fight amongst each other guys. This may turn out to be one of the beat recruiting weekends ever!

I'm not exactly in with modern lingo these days, but in the late 90's and early 2000's the word "beat" meant "not good."

Used in a sentence back in high school: "Dude, 'Cuse lost last night. The officiating was soooo beat."

No need to fight amongst each other guys. This may turn out to be one of the beat recruiting weekends ever!
NBD. It's just the final piece of the shooter puzzle we need for a FF run ... oooops, Chit.. forgot we have f 20 recruits here this weekend. Doh!

LOL

Attachments

• vcu.jpg
    vcu.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 112
I hope and keeping fingers crossed.

I've dropped out before and thought I'd never be back. They are SU fan lifers like the rest of us but sometimes real life dictates some time off from the internetworld. Speaking of which . . . . . I'm holding up a round of shots. Catch all of you sometime this weekend.

Where the F is Tee when we need him?
T has left the building along with Francis :(
He's taking a break . I'm sure he's lurking.
I was wondering why my average likes per post were down by a big factor...
It happens to all the old heads here. They'll be back in due time.
Oh, just been out and about, still lurkin and lookin for that 'I Survived Four Andrew White Threads' t-shirt that everyone else has been looking for. I know, I know. Payside. Anywho, howdy partners! This team looks vicious on paper, mean even. Offense, defense, plenty of time to form the concept of team. And you know JB and the fellas will mix in a surprise or two to knock another
air-quotes.gif

blue blood
...off their keister. We've got this.
FDCNio.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics