Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlpharettaCuse said:
Ok...so you just want too argue. That's cool.

I asked why White hadn't said anything, why the cloak and dagger. You don't have to like it. I know you're bored on your drive, so have a good one.

Thanks...

I might need one...wifey is still driving...we switch in about an hour so I can drive through Atlanta...

You let a woman drive?

919_zps2e6d4b15.gif

I might need one...wifey is still driving...we switch in about an hour so I can drive through Atlanta...

Hell you are right in the neighborhood, stop off and throw hands with AlpharettaCuse! It'll be a good stretch and if you live stream it this thread will go onto the Mt Rushmore of all timers.

Driving back down to Florida, or heading north?

I believe I met you and your wife(and son) at the game in Tallahassee last winter.

If this is basically 100% now with multiple reputable posters and VCU fans on the other board realizing Andrew White III is ours. (cough*breath*cough) Can we change the thread Title to committed?

Yay or nay?

If this is basically 100% now with multiple reputable posters and VCU fans on the other board realizing Andrew White III is ours. (cough*breath*cough) Can we change the thread Title to committed?

Yay or nay?

Not saying anyone here is wrong or a liar, but how many solid facts do we have that he is actually committed?

Maybe I'm missing the info in the 90 pages of bs :)

Not saying anyone here is wrong or a liar, but how many solid facts do we have that he is actually committed?

Maybe I'm missing the info in the 50 pages of bs :)
69. And he's here. How much info. do you need 013 to give you? What he's eating for breakfast?

Yay or nay?
Not yet... wait for a tweet or something official from AW3 or Hop or someone. Seems done but let's wait until it's DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom