Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS:

White family is currently in Syracuse, NY.

I've heard from 3 sources so I had to report it.

If I'm their trip planner, I would go with dinner tonight at Dinosaur. Then lunch tomorrow at Heid's.

Have to hit the local spots.

True--Duany wasn't a natural 2. But he was the best 2 on that roster.

I guess you must not have noticed that guy who's now one of the coaches playing the 2G when Edelin ran the point on that team. I think he hit 6 threes in the first half of the championship game. You might have heard about that somewhere.

Welcome to the Cuse White family! I'm sure this will end well for everyone involved!

walter_5.jpg

I guess you must not have noticed that guy who's now one of the coaches playing the 2G when Edelin ran the point on that team. I think he hit 6 threes in the first half of the championship game. You might have heard about that somewhere.

You mean our starting point guard, who started at point guard from day 1 in 2002-2003?

Keep digging that hole, Matt. You apparently are confused about both players' heights AND which positions they actually played.

BTW, what position was he playing when he hit those six threes?

You mean our starting point guard, who started at point guard from day 1 in 2002-2003?

Keep digging that hole, Matt. You apparently are confused about both players' heights AND which positions they actually played.

BTW, what position was he playing when he hit those six threes?

Duany played 13 minutes of the championship game and Billy Edelin played 27. When Billy Edelin was in the game, he ran the point and Gerry was the off guard. Go watch the video, Ryan. You so ing tiresome with your posturing. Did you notice that Andrew White calls himself a GUARD on his own Twitter feed?

I don't think the consternation is over whether AW3 is picking SU, it's the tortuous waiting for it to be confirmed/ announced.
Spot on.

I take what some credible posters gave shared as sufficient"evidence.".

But I'm sure going to feel a lot better when we get official word.

Feeling more contain ever about this, with what O13 and others have passed along tonight, but just want to see it in print.

This just in! Breaking news, . . . . . From 2 months ago . White to SU!!!!!!

Now either get off this site and go to bed or get off this site and feed your head. It's Saturday don't miss out as White will be here on Monday.

Last edited:
Duany played 13 minutes of the championship game and Billy Edelin played 27. When Billy Edelin was in the game, he ran the point and Gerry was the off guard. Go watch the video, Ryan. You so . . . . . . . tiresome with your posturing. Did you notice that Andrew White calls himself a GUARD on his own Twitter feed?
You know what's really tiresome, Matt? That you can take such one off, god awful examples and misapply them.

GMac played POINT GUARD at Syracuse,. Started there all four years, in fact. Just because he played off the ball a few minutes in a few infrequent situations here and there doesn't mean he played shooting guard. At 5-11, no less.

But who needs logic or evidence, when you've got unsubstantiated, wacky claims like the ones you've expressed this entire ing thread? Sorry if it hurts your feelings, but players like Luke Jackson, Todd Burgan, and now Gerry McNamara never played shooting guard in any meaningful capacity, no matter how much you'd like to pretend otherwise.

But kudos for finding a single example that fits your completely indefensible stance. Holy , are you dense.

PS--When white starts at the 3 and Battle starts at 2 the first game, feel free to admit that you are wrong... But you'll be nowhere to be found then. Who cares what his Twitter says? Did you read Mike Waters article about where Battle / White project, or did you conveniently overlook that? Read it and weep.

But I suppose he's "tiresome" too, because he doesn't agree with your fantasy land narrative.

Last edited:
Can't be true! He calls himself a guard from Nebraska!

Well, gunnery Sergeant Emil Foley used say only two things come from Nebraska. And one of them was ears. And I don't see no colonials.

Last edited:
I think it would be appropriate for the team to take an offseason team trip to... The UKRAINE!!!!!

NO not another "The" Ukraine!! Ugh, this kills me. People say this all the time including many ignorant yet prominent journalists and news anchors. We don't say "The" France do we?! I'm not calling you out just venting my frustration as a Ukrainian. I don't know who started this nonsense. Maybe Kramer did in Seinfeld.

NO not another "The" Ukraine!! Ugh, this kills me. People say this all the time including many ignorant yet prominent journalists and news anchors. We don't say "The" France do we?! I'm not calling you out just venting my frustration as a Ukrainian. I don't know who started this nonsense. Maybe Kramer did in Seinfeld.
No one says The Latvia or The Estonia.
I am proud to be from United States of America;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom