Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work O13. I think it's safe to say you're officially official now. All those tweeters hating on you are going to have to take you seriously.
I need to talk to a couple of our forum insiders on how to deal with information on our next guys (Green and Tucker).

I really don't want to be controversial. I want Syracuse to win just like you guys (and ladies).

I'm happy that you are all happy! Go 'Cuse!!!!

giphy.gif

Orangeman13 said:
Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) on Twitter It's only fitting that I bring this to you!

Good call last night. Like Jake said, you were right on everything. When teams were out and that he was ours. But the hardest thing to predict is when someone will physically show up. Life happens sometimes and plans, like travel plans, change. He didn't just show up yesterday and commit. Coaches knew.

Again, good job for being on top of this more so than others and for keeping us up to date.

But as those silly kids say, next time be a little more chill.

Gentlemen (and Lady), it has been an honor and a privilege to serve with you. I now depart for Alaska with a peaceful heart and a great desire to see moose. My avatar depends upon it!

Fare thee well, good citizens.
And all the more reason to celebrate with Troop!!

Good call last night. Like Jake said, you were right on everything. When teams were out and that he was ours. But the hardest thing to predict is when someone will physically show up. Life happens sometimes and plans, like travel plans, change. He didn't just show up yesterday and commit. Coaches knew.

Again, good job for being on top of this more so than others and for keeping us up to date.

But as those silly kids say, next time be a little more chill.
Agreed. Let's continue our conversations in PM.

Like I said, I'm open to criticism and suggestions on how to handle things. I'm glad this has worked out for all of us.

Go ORANGE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors