Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct and will need surgery for the broken foot, wouldn't be 100% at anytime of the season so will definitely redshirt
hmm, wonder if he'll be ready to practice by, say, the new year - would be nice to have legit 5-on-5 for most of the season

Between the recruitments of Tyus Battle, Taurean Thompson and AWIII...

I can't help but feel like we're frodo and sam at the crest of Mount Doom, getting ready to destroy Sauron(Duke).

Judge me all you will for making that connection, i deserve it.
You forgot Gollum, played by Buzz Williams

tumblr_mn3tszGcOt1r70xplo1_500.gif

This verbal commitment happened weeks ago.

Can I stay at your place for the final four? Lol
I only have one extra bedroom, and it is spoken for. However, I will be making a list of as many rooms in our alums houses as we can accommodate. So when the time comes, and I am sure it WILL come, I will help as many as possible find places to stay. However, I will also be incredibly busy planning events for SU also. Somehow will get it all accomplished. I'm ready. Been ready since I knew we would be in the Final Four here!!!

Last I had heard on Moyer was he hurt his foot but wasn't supposed to miss any time at all. Has that changed? If he can get back by even December I would be disinclined to have him redshirt. Even if we don't need a lot from him this season with Roberson and White definitely leaving and Lydon very likely leaving it would be nice to have Moyer and Thompson to at least have SOME game experience next year even if it's just against the Cornells of the world and mop up duty in conference.

I agree with this. He's enrolled. The announcement can come any minute now.

I think at his point it's just minor details. We can rest assured he's publicly committing to Syracuse.

Keep in mind we all want he same thing and there's no reason for anyone to spike the football.

I just hope we will be as good as you guys say we will. I do have inside info that I've shared but no way of understanding how good we will be.

Here's hoping you guys are right!
What?
What? "Keep in mind"? What? What?
Yes you are inside. And by inside I mean inside.
What?
Come again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless anyone has sold info maybe we shouldn't let our imaginations run wild wrt Moyers walking boot.

Dont get this delay. Feel like college kids start showing up this comming week if not soon after. has to be a decision in these next couple days right? RIGHT??!!

Dont get this delay. Feel like college kids start showing up this comming week if not soon after. has to be a decision in these next couple days right? RIGHT??!!

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that there is a difference between committing and announcing.

Sounds like the decision's already been made.

I only have one extra bedroom, and it is spoken for. However, I will be making a list of as many rooms in our alums houses as we can accommodate. So when the time comes, and I am sure it WILL come, I will help as many as possible find places to stay. However, I will also be incredibly busy planning events for SU also. Somehow will get it all accomplished. I'm ready. Been ready since I knew we would be in the Final Four here!!!
@UEOKaiser has first dibs on staying with Donovan McNabb...

@UEOKaiser has first dibs on staying with Donovan McNabb...
No, he doesn't exist in his world. The soup pusher was dead to him the minute he threw the green on.

Dumb question, I know: was Hopkins also in Rio with the Olympic team like he was previously?

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw the Hopkins article. Answer is yes.

To the tune of "Edelweiss."

Andrew White, Andrew White
Every morning we seek thee
Skills so good, come to our 'hood
We'll be happy to greet thee!

When we entreat with our howls so sweet
"Come on, man, it's NOW or never!"

Come love the Orange forever!

You are darn funny! Now I will be youtubing sound of music:).

Now you have to do one for Cameron Reddish to "You are 16 going on 17".

Whenever I hear that song now, all I can think of is:

Status
Not open for further replies.