Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found him.
Justin-Bieber-490x326.jpg
Nah, that dude ain't White.

FWIW. The VCU board is just as much in the dark as we are. As of this morning they still think there is a good possibility AW3 might play for them.
They will be disappointed . At this point I think they are just trolling, I'm sure 99% of them know he ain't going to VCU.

I guess that's possible but seems unlikely considering how high profile AW is at this juncture. No one would see him and tweet about it?
Yeah they would literally need to move him in the middle of the night, and order delivery only. He's 6'6 and Syracuse is a pretty aware community with respect to the team. People would either recognize him as AW3, ask him who he is, ask a friend who he is, or take a picture because that's what kids do these days.

I would just point out that White has created almost no drama. He announced that he was transferring, visited a few schools, and said literally nothing the whole time. Even if he hasn't made up his mind yet, that's not dramatic. It might be odd, it might be a bit weird, but being cautious or playing things close to the chest is not dramatic.
White needs to make a decision. It is August 26th. I mean if you are going to decide to transfer then make a decision. If he has made the decision just announce it and move on. Keeping it till the last second makes no sense.

I want the player but honestly this delay makes me question this kid's mind. The delay is totally White creating drama. It literally makes no sense for decision to be made publicly as we know Rothstein will report it so it isn't like the news is going to stay out of the news.

White needs to make a decision. It is August 26th. I mean if you are going to decide to transfer then make a decision. If he has made the decision just announce it and move on. Keeping it till the last second makes no sense.

I want the player but honestly this delay makes me question this kid's mind. The delay is totally White creating drama. It literally makes no sense for decision to be made publicly as we know Rothstein will report it so it isn't like the news is going to stay out of the news.

How do you know he HASN'T made a decision?

Because he didn't personally inform you?

I mean if the coaches know where he is I don't think it's a big deal. The only drama is with the fans and at the end of the day we don't me squat...

How do you know he HASN'T made a decision?

Because he didn't personally inform you?
Again I have stayed away from these threads because I have felt he was coming the whole time but if he committed to the coaches then okay. I think he has but the fact he isn't on campus yet is weird.

It is unnecessary drama.

Well if there is no official meeting then I would certainly not recommended someone camp out at Skytop to see if he is moving in today. Certainly not!

Again I have stayed away from these threads because I have felt he was coming the whole time but if he committed to the coaches then okay. I think he has but the fact he isn't on campus yet is weird.

It is unnecessary drama.

FWIW everyone on the team has been home the last couple weeks... Summer session has been over for a few weeks...

I mean if the coaches know where he is I don't think it's a big deal. The only drama is with the fans and at the end of the day we don't me squat...
We do mean squat. I should just stop reading these threads as that is really the drama.

I do think he is coming so oh well to waiting.

FWIW everyone on the team has been home the last couple weeks... Summer session has been over for a few weeks...
Is Gillon in the student directory? If he is and White isn't then that would be wierd. If Gillon isn't then its unnecessary drama.

It is unnecessary drama.

You should become part of my agenda driven posse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online