Announcement: Game Time and Announcers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Announcement: Game Time and Announcers

Thanks to both Knicks and Harrison for answering my question above.

Hopefully, the time will allow me to pick up a cheap Craigslist ticket as I did once before in Buffalo. Saturday ticket if SU is playing Ohio State will be far tougher and more expensive.

Chris02M said:
I gotta think Ohio State and us playing early nearly locks us into 1215 game on Saturday if we win

Sucks...and sucks.....

Worst time every for me. Neck operation-11:30 am done about 1 pm-don't I will even be able to hear anything-too loopy. But my wife will put it on the hospital TV anyway. You need to root for one extra old Orangeman.
Signed scared ----less.
Think about it this way-Always saves me at least... If they lose at least you didn't have to watch(takes years off our lives) and if the cuse win, they ADVANCED and nothing beats that

We are-frankly I don't look at it that way at all. As an alumni and fan since 1964-I strongly rooting for 2 big victories on Thursday. I've learned to accept my teams defeats a little better, but it doesn't make it easier. This won't happen Thurs. and I WILL watch them Saturday! I hope.

I don't like playing early games because if we lose the talking heads beat it to death for the rest of the day. Not that we will, but I prefer a late game. They get forgotten quickly.

So the game will start sometime after 3 then, nice.

TheOkieOrangeman said:
Worst time every for me. Neck operation-11:30 am done about 1 pm-don't I will even be able to hear anything-too loopy. But my wife will put it on the hospital TV anyway. You need to root for one extra old Orangeman. Signed scared ----less.

Good luck with the surgery!

Worst time every for me. Neck operation-11:30 am done about 1 pm-don't I will even be able to hear anything-too loopy. But my wife will put it on the hospital TV anyway. You need to root for one extra old Orangeman.
Signed scared ----less.

I'm usually pretty "loopy" when I'm watching Syracuse games too. Best of luck with the operation!

Just use a URL shortener: http://bit.ly/1p1DccP. I don't understand why people don't URL shorteners for links like this and ones for sc0ut and r1vals.
Some of us do it all the time. :)

But I understand what you mean, especially those posters that regularly provide such links.

ughh. Same boat as Goham. Day off friday, but working thursday.

I'll prolly run down to the bar for lunch, and catch all of the 2nd half, or just watch it on the computer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom