Annual College Draft | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Annual College Draft

Iowa St, Oregon St, Wake Forest, Purdue, Vandy, Washington St., and BC are sweating

Last edited:
Before we finish...want to say thanks to Alsacs for throwing this together!

Here, here Alsacs. This is always a fun time. It's a pleasure to talk sports and banter with good people. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you (hopefully) at Wake or Clemson this fall during football season!

Thanks next year we got get everyone 1 partner
Team Tex Bauer looks like a solid team

Here, here Alsacs. This is always a fun time. It's a pleasure to talk sports and banter with good people. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you (hopefully) at Wake or Clemson this fall during football season!
I will be at both of those games so look forward to it.

after careful deliberations I will take Iowa State with my last choice

LOL...PAC12 baby...pays a ton...we have a true coast to coast Network. Sensible Pods.
No.

U have a coast, and a coast...and the state of Utah conf.

Thanks for the laughs, I'm sweating a big Cup game here...

To finish things up, I wanted Utah or BYU, but I'll settle

12fps-selective-64-diffusion-lossy33.gif

I considered UConn, and probably would have chosen them last but they would have totally been isolated.

Really surprised Northwestern (Chicago), TCU (Ft Worth) and Vandy (Nashville) not taken...also, UConn had an argument for Kaiser to take.

blacknight who was your last pick since you have last choice at 64?

Really surprised Northwestern (Chicago), TCU (Ft Worth) and Vandy (Nashville) not taken...also, UConn had an argument for Kaiser to take.
I took bc and shut everyone out of the northeast.

Storz is irrelevant too. You want Boston, not Hartford. With bc and ND I get all NE.

With ND, Rutgers and Syracuse...I get all NYC.

With ND and Maryland, I get DC/Baltimore.

I got the Midwest.

I got in the Deep South.

I got in Florida.

I got in Texas.

With ND, I got in California.

I won hoop...going away.

My schools don't travel like idiots.

Home, the Fn, Run.

Lets Go Rangers!!!

Dismissed.

KaiserUEO said:
I took bc and shut everyone out of the northeast. Storz is irrelevant too. You want Boston, not Hartford. With bc and ND I get all NE. With ND, Rutgers and Syracuse...I get all NYC. With ND and Maryland, I get DC/Baltimore. I got the Midwest. I got in the Deep South. I got in Florida. I got in Texas. With ND, I got in California. I won hoop...going away. My schools don't travel like idiots. Home, the Fn, Run. Lets Go Rangers!!! Dismissed.

That's nice but TexBauer owns the state of UTAH.

I took bc and shut everyone out of the northeast.

Storz is irrelevant too. You want Boston, not Hartford. With bc and ND I get all NE.

With ND, Rutgers and Syracuse...I get all NYC.

With ND and Maryland, I get DC/Baltimore.

I got the Midwest.

I got in the Deep South.

I got in Florida.

I got in Texas.

With ND, I got in California.

I won hoop...going away.

My schools don't travel like idiots.

Home, the Fn, Run.

Lets Go Rangers!!!

Dismissed.

Eh, your hoops is probably best, but it didn't win going away. I'd put my Duke/UK/Arizona/UCLA up against your SU/UNC/KU/Michigan and feel pretty good about it.

This is college sports right? NYC doesn't mean Jack Schlitz...no more than owning Atlanta...our group owns the West and owns the SouthEast...perfect 8/8 or 4/4/4/4 PODs too! We have some of the best brands out there. Sensible geography...ESPN or FOX would salivate over starting games at Noon on the east coast and ending with the nightcap of USC/Oregon. We have teams that people actually want to watch on Primetime: Bama, Florida, Oregon, USC, Auburn, Clemson, Stanford, Washington, Arizona St, Cal, Louisville, Virginia...we own most of the fastest growing states too!

JackBauer did most of this

Eastern Pod:
Alabama
Florida
Auburn
Clemson
Louisville
Virginia
North Carolina State
UCF

Western Pod:
Southern California
Oregon
Stanford
Washington
Arizona State
Cal
BYU
Utah

Our strategy was simple. Get BRAND NAME schools to build our conference across the country. We have gathered up A LOT of television sets that will be very helpful in negotiating our own Conference TV Network.

In football, I think we have some of the best teams in the country. We will adapt a 9 game conference schedule. Schools will play all 7 teams within their pod and play 2 out of pod conference game per year. This will help set up our annual conference championship game, between the two top teams in each pod. When the College Playoff System expands from 4 teams to a larger playoff, we are confident this conference set up will allow us to have MULTIPLE teams in the system. We fully expect the National Champion in football to come from this group.

We do have quality basketball teams in our conference. Not only do we have quality teams, we have quality fan bases. This will help us with recruiting and TV deals. I think it's simple to see. There is no other conference better than the NAC.

The National Athletic Conference.

Oh you say we have four 4 Team PODS? We can do that too...and keep some of the best rivalries out there

The Two Eastern Pods:
EP 1.Alabama EP 2. Auburn
EP 1. Clemson EP 2. Florida
EP 1. Louisville EP 2. Virginia
EP 1. UCF EP 2. North Carolina State

The Two Western Pods:
WP 1. Southern California WP 2. Arizona State
WP 1. Cal WP 2. Stanford
WP 1. Oregon WP 2. Washington
WP 1. Utah WP 2. BYU

I aligned these PODs with their protected rivals...see Alabama/Auburn, Cal/Stanford, Oregon/Washington...etc...these are compelling matchups.

Each Pod would play their 3 teams in the Pod, 1 protected rival, 1 rival in another Pod and all 4 Rivals in the last Pod. 9 game schedule. They would continually rotate through everyone but always play their other 3 teams every year in their Pod. Their protected rival would always be played every year. In Hoops you would play either a 16 or 18 game schedule. 14 teams once and 1 team twice. 18 games would take 3 teams twice.

Game, Set, Match...