Another commit… | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Another commit…

I'd say it's pretty unlikely he's the guy that just committed though. Would be pretty harsh to post that as you're on the phone committing to another school.
Not saying we're going to get him, but he was committed to Purdue for a long time and now he's announcing his commitment. So irrespective of anything else, that's a shift.

And Purdue was 4-8 this year...and there's no buzz around that program.

I'd say it's pretty unlikely he's the guy that just committed though. Would be pretty harsh to post that as you're on the phone committing to another school.
Correct. I don't think it's him...yet! Maybe on the 20th?

Not saying we're going to get him, but he was committed to Purdue for a long time and now he's announcing his commitment. So irrespective of anything else, that's a shift.

And Purdue was 4-8 this year...and there's no buzz around that program.
He’ll be playing a lot of snaps from the start at Purdue.

kids want to play

I doubt he's the one who the staff is talking about and he just posted on his IG og him in a Purdue uniform.
I doubt very highly that he is our next commit. That being said, I’m certainly not ruling out him flipping on Signing Day. Sharing a picture in the uniform that he’s currently committed to doesn’t sway my opinion.

I doubt very highly that he is our next commit. That being said, I’m certainly not ruling out him flipping on Signing Day. Sharing a picture in the uniform that he’s currently committed to doesn’t sway my opinion.

Yes and that's not what I was talking about. I'm was talking about tonight.

Probably although I thought HCFB had an in home visit this week.
So why’s koy out now. What are you guys even talking about: he literally posted a pic saying he’s announcing his commitment with a picture from his visit with Syracuse

He just shared this on his IG story.

View attachment 234818

I don’t think it’s Koy Beasley. Haha

Really through he was my guess only because he announced today when he’s deciding and it was a pic from his CUSE visits. I have no clue just having fun…but Purdue sucks and I was initially thinking he was going there for an academic reason. LaSalle HS is a Catholic HS they take their academics seriously. Also thought maybe CUSE though that being from Cincy I think we’re still playing at LVille but I forget.

Says you?

What is the title of this thread about? Do you think a player who just posted himself in a Purdue uniform is the player the staff is talking about who just committed?

What is the title of this thread about? Do you think a player who just posted himself in a Purdue uniform is the player the staff is talking about who just committed?
You’re hilarious lol

He’s been posting Syracuse and Purdue all week

Ok?
Guys...i was replying to someone saying it was beasley. It's not him that this recent commitment is about. He's deciding on the 20th and is playing the smoke and mirrors game on social media to keep people guessing until the 20th (that's why he shared the purdue pic is my guess)

I still think we're in a solid place to flip him on the 20th.

So why’s koy out now. What are you guys even talking about: he literally posted a pic saying he’s announcing his commitment with a picture from his visit with Syracuse
The poster meant he’s “out” from being the commitment we’re expecting tonight, since he just posted a Purdue pic.

He didn’t mean he’s “out” from considering Cuse.

Calm down.

Last edited:
Guys...i was replying to someone saying it was beasley. It's not him that this recent commitment is about. He's deciding on the 20th and is playing the smoke and mirrors game on social media to keep people guessing until the 20th (that's why he shared the purdue pic is my guess)

I still think we're in a solid place to flip him on the 20th.
Facts. Everyone’s melting down in thread because he posted a Purdue pic…. Yea & he also posted a Syracuse pic saying he’s announcing his commitment on 20th. The people who jump the gun on here are so annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom