Another former target | Syracusefan.com

Another former target

While next season will be his eighth in college basketball, Towns could have up to two years of eligibility remaining -- depending on how many years he qualified for a medical redshirt.

That's awesome, hoping he goes for 9. Sounds like he graduated from Harvard, must have an OSU grad degree and can now potentially spend the next two years getting another or a doctorate. Get some NIL $ involved too..

While next season will be his eighth in college basketball, Towns could have up to two years of eligibility remaining -- depending on how many years he qualified for a medical redshirt.

That's awesome, hoping he goes for 9. Sounds like he graduated from Harvard, must have an OSU grad degree and can now potentially spend the next two years getting another or a doctorate. Get some NIL $ involved too..

He is living the dream

He will be 26 in November. Have we had anyone this old. I know there were a lot of old guys after WW2 and Korea and a few vets after Nam on the football team. But basketball?

He is living the dream
ryan reynolds weapon GIF

go tommy boy.

Tommy:
Did you hear I graduated?
Richard Hayden:
Yeah and just a shade under a decade too, all right.
Tommy:
You know a lot of people go to college for seven years.
Richard Hayden:
I know, they're called doctors.

He actually should have 2 years left to play since hes only hooped 3 seasons and his career went through covid?

He actually should have 2 years left to play since hes only hooped 3 seasons and his career went through covid?
I thought you had 5 years to play 4 seasons. Adding Covid into the mix should only add one to each. So why isn’t he limited to just one more season?

I thought you had 5 years to play 4 seasons. Adding Covid into the mix should only add one to each. So why isn’t he limited to just one more season?
I think there are medical redshirts in play.

Maybe he and his son and he can play on the same team in college like the Griffeys did for the mariners

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom