Any word on Cordy | Syracusefan.com

Any word on Cordy

Didn't look serious to me, boot and crutches are likely to speed recovery. I saw a shot of him laughing on them. I expect him back next week

Didn't look serious to me, boot and crutches are likely to speed recovery. I saw a shot of him laughing on them. I expect him back next week
He's a guy that would not be laughing if it was serious

Matt Park said significant injury whatever that means?

WAER on the way home had a report that it was a bone issue and early speculation is he won't be playing for a bit. Might not be season ending but he will miss time.

Again that was the rumor/speculation on WAER from their sideline reporter

WAER on the way home had a report that it was a bone issue and early speculation is he won't be playing for a bit. Might not be season ending but he will miss time.

Again that was the rumor/speculation on WAER from their sideline reporter
I'd be surprised if it was a broken fibula. I broke mine and I couldn't even consider laughing as Cordy was on his crutches. Probably bad ankle sprain.

I'd be surprised if it was a broken fibula. I broke mine and I couldn't even consider laughing as Cordy was on his crutches. Probably bad ankle sprain.

He wouldn't have been in a walking boot with a fib fracture.

Dino Babers: Extent of injury to Syracuse football safety Antwan Cordy unclear

"We don't know what's wrong," SU head coach Dino Babers said after the team's 50-7 win over Central Connecticut State. "We don't have a final say on Antwan yet. We're going to have to wait and see what the doctors (say). Obviously, we expect him back. We're trying to hope for the best. So I don't even want to talk about the other part of it."

Babers insinuated the injury likely isn't season ending and expressed confidence in a deeper group of defensive backs on this year's roster.

When I broke my fibula in Italy two years ago, it was mis-diagnosed, and I walked on it (without cast or boot or crutches) for 11 days before it was properly diagnosed after I got home. Obviously, Cordy will have better medical attention than I did, but it's possible to walk on a broken fibula for at least 11 days.

When I broke my fibula in Italy two years ago, it was mis-diagnosed, and I walked on it (without cast or boot or crutches) for 11 days before it was properly diagnosed after I got home. Obviously, Cordy will have better medical attention than I did, but it's possible to walk on a broken fibula for at least 11 days.

Same kind of story here. I was hit by a car and knocked unconscious when I came to in the middle of the road first thing I yelled was "my fracking leg" anyway long story short I had 3 injuries diagnosed at one hospital and a broken leg wasn't one of them, but knew something was wrong with my leg because the leg squeezer things were bothering me. I was transferred to Bethesda, MD where they diagnosed the broken leg.

Can't know if it's a bone issue until an X-ray. Looked like an ankle sprain to me

Can't know if it's a bone issue until an X-ray. Looked like an ankle sprain to me

I think bone issues can be diagnosed when fracture is displaces or sticking out of your skin... that being said, i think most programs can do x-rays in the locker room, right?

HolyGrail020.jpg
It's just a scratch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom