Anybody think we will contact Oklahoma's Trevor Knight or Texas A&M Kyle Allen both are transfering | Syracusefan.com

Anybody think we will contact Oklahoma's Trevor Knight or Texas A&M Kyle Allen both are transfering

Alsacs

Living Legend
Both QBs are capable passers. Knight can transfer without sitting out as he will be a graduate. Allen is Sophomore and one of the top Pro-Style QB recruits 2 years ago.

I love Dungey but nobody knows his status and without Hunt we have Mahoney/Dungey/Culpepper/Scott

Anybody think Dino will look at either guy?

I dont like it though no for Knight has not been the same since he had a neck injury last year. He has no touch and takes too long to make decisions. Watch him against tcu and you see all you need.

Knight??

10972.jpg

Allen??

kick-the-tires.jpg

Would take either in a heartbeat. Both have had pretty major success at a high level. Drew Allen on the other hand had none and doesn't really compare.

Kyle Allen was the #1 QB in his class. It'd be awesome, but it's not happening.

Probably means nothing, but Sean Lewis just started following Kyle Allen on Twitter.
Also following Anthony Russo, Rutgers 2016 QB commit out of Archbishop Wood

If SU has any chance at Kyle Allen, of course they should try and get him. I think the last 3 years have shown that you can never have too many QB's around.

Full_Rebar said:
If SU has any chance at Kyle Allen, of course they should try and get him. I think the last 3 years have shown that you can never have too many QB's around.
there are rumors that kyler fuller the backup is also transferring

I dont like it though no for Knight has not been the same since he had a neck injury last year. He has no touch and takes too long to make decisions. Watch him against tcu and you see all you need.

Yeah, OK almost lost that game after Knight came in and couldn't move the offense.