Anyone else feeling a little lost now? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else feeling a little lost now?

If anyone is interested in College Hoops 2k8, I used these instructions to update my rosters.
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...46618-raiderfans-2012-2013-roster-thread.html

I'd say the ratings are pretty accurate, but you can edit them to your liking. Also, they have a ton of classic teams that you can unlock, including the 1987 and 2003 Syracuse teams. The other classic teams include Wilt Chamberlain, Lew Alcindor, Magic, Jordan, Hakeem/Clyde, Ewing, Shaq, Fab Five, Iverson, Ray Allen etc...

Sometimes I will destroy our next opponent on Xbox just to relieve anxiety lol

If anyone is interested in College Hoops 2k8, I used these instructions to update my rosters.
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...46618-raiderfans-2012-2013-roster-thread.html

I'd say the ratings are pretty accurate, but you can edit them to your liking. Also, they have a ton of classic teams that you can unlock, including the 1987 and 2003 Syracuse teams. The other classic teams include Wilt Chamberlain, Lew Alcindor, Magic, Jordan, Hakeem/Clyde, Ewing, Shaq, Fab Five, Iverson, Ray Allen etc...

Yeah Im in the final four now of the following season with Ennis averaging 13/8/6 in his freshman season ( recruited a class with similar players to our recruits, changed the names and tweaked the ratings). CJ went for 32/14 in a 70-56 thrashing of UK in the regional semi. In the game Burke didn't jump ( most of the rest of the early jumpers did though so its close to what next year will be like to a degree) so its cuse/mich/duke/kansas in this final four. I am playing Duke next with a possible rematch with Michigan. The one thing I love about this game is how real the zone is. You truly can dominate using it and block a ton of shots and get deflections.

Yeah Im in the final four now of the following season with Ennis averaging 13/8/6 in his freshman season ( recruited a class with similar players to our recruits, changed the names and tweaked the ratings). CJ went for 32/14 in a 70-56 thrashing of UK in the regional semi. In the game Burke didn't jump ( most of the rest of the early jumpers did though so its close to what next year will be like to a degree) so its cuse/mich/duke/kansas in this final four. I am playing Duke next with a possible rematch with Michigan. The one thing I love about this game is how real the zone is. You truly can dominate using it and block a ton of shots and get deflections.

You're going to make me go to the store lol. What are you playing it on? My ps3 won't play games anymore, but will play DVDs, idk what the deal is... Xbox360 is good to go tho

I have it on PS3.. and I am hoping to god they do a new one for PS4 ( with generic names/numbers allowing the youngins with nothing better to do to update the rosters and share for us working classers to enjoy..lol). I bought the game honestly about six months ago online ( its hard to find) for like 6 bucks. I am not a huge gamer ( moderate) but I have fifa 13 and some other newer games unopened because this damn game is like crack.. the reality is unreal ( playing aau games to get a feel for recruits (helps land them), midnight madness, college hoops tonight( real weekly highlights), watching the selection show and then playing out the tourney. I am embarrassed to say I have a staff of 35 and have gone into work with a hangover this college hoops season from exacting justice all night via a video game. Thank god for a tolerant wife and 5 hour energy...

oh might I add it has pre season tourneys ( coaches vs cancer and the champ is in the garden), also has the NIT as well..

So disappointed that 2K can't get the licensing back. College Hoops would be the one game I would buy every single year (along with NBA 2K). They make incredible basketball video games.

Just ordered a copy of this online for $20. Tried playing the EA game from 2010 but its really not very good, can't wait to get into a new college bball game, albeit one that came out in 07.

Just ordered a copy of this online for $20. Tried playing the EA game from 2010 but its really not very good, can't wait to get into a new college bball game, albeit one that came out in 07.

yeah love the presentation of the 2010 game with the espn and cbs- add that to the 2k and you have utter perfection

yeah love the presentation of the 2010 game with the espn and cbs- add that to the 2k and you have utter perfection

It has some nice stuff, but the gameplay is just weak. If College Hoops 2k8 is half as tight as the recent NBA 2k's I'll be very happy.

All week long I've been hovering around the family looking for things to do. To the point where my wife even noticed. Good Lord I hate the end of the college hoops season. It's too soon for baseball to matter yet.

And I can't bring myself to participate in any of the threads about who is going to play over who next year. If there's one thing I know, it's that I have very little idea what JB will do next year and since I've never seen any of the new guys play in a college hoops game, I have no idea what to expect from them.

Feeling nice and relaxed now. And there's plenty to do. It's springtime!

It has some nice stuff, but the gameplay is just weak. If College Hoops 2k8 is half as tight as the recent NBA 2k's I'll be very happy.

Gameplay is pretty sick - considering its a few years back. The realistic nature of tempo, how teams attack the zone ( they love the 3's from the right and left angles so gotta shift the zone ; ) ) as well as how good ball movement gets you buckets makes it a lot of fun. Also - every game is different from blowing out a top 5 team at home to struggling against ark pine bluff the next game with a poor showing.. very addicting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom