Anyone else not watch today(Thursday)? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else not watch today(Thursday)?

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
Am I the only one willing to admit to not watching any of day 1? I'm not sure if I'll watch after game 1 tomorrow, but who knows, I may get into the mood. I didnt plan to not watch today, but with other unusual things on my mind it didn't seem to matter enough. I used to be as rabid as some of you, but didnt even attempt a bracket this season either. Maybe if Cuse wins it will give me 'cause to care more, other than just rooting against UNC/DUKE/KU/UK? (I'm guessing others on here could replace those schools with former Big East schools if it helps you to relate more)

By the way, I'm curious if there is now any tournament below the NIT?

Am I the only one willing to admit to not watching any of day 1? I'm not sure if I'll watch after game 1 tomorrow, but who knows, I may get into the mood. I didnt plan to not watch today, but with other unusual things on my mind it didn't seem to matter enough. I used to be as rabid as some of you, but didnt even attempt a bracket this season either. Maybe if Cuse wins it will give me 'cause to care more, other than just rooting against UNC/DUKE/KU/UK? (I'm guessing others on here could replace those schools with former Big East schools if it helps you to relate more)

You missed some pretty entertaining games. But it seems you did create some pretty entertaining posts.

You missed some pretty entertaining games. But it seems you did create some pretty entertaining posts.

Thanks, it's hard to know what people think(other than when I receive death threats). Just kidding about that, well only literally but not metaphorically. Are you familiar with the Kermit the Frog song it's not easy being green?

Anyhow, I think youve inspired me to forget about yesterday's concerns and look forward to checking out some action today after ours!

CaptainJ said:
Am I the only one willing to admit to not watching any of day 1? I'm not sure if I'll watch after game 1 tomorrow, but who knows, I may get into the mood. I didnt plan to not watch today, but with other unusual things on my mind it didn't seem to matter enough. I used to be as rabid as some of you, but didnt even attempt a bracket this season either. Maybe if Cuse wins it will give me 'cause to care more, other than just rooting against UNC/DUKE/KU/UK? (I'm guessing others on here could replace those schools with former Big East schools if it helps you to relate more) By the way, I'm curious if there is now any tournament below the NIT?

Yes the CBI and CIi

I watched. I just don't remember much. Glad the St. Patricks Day drinking season is over. I'm going to need a bloody mary here soon before noon.

I watched. I just don't remember much. Glad the St. Patricks Day drinking season is over. I'm going to need a bloody mary here soon before noon.

As folks who watched my performance in awe may guess:

I used to not believe it, until I tried, and now I'm a proponent of hair of the dog! (and no, that wasnt a secret message aimed at the **** about the song lyrics of that name...although it is a fine song. I feel like i always gotta cover my @$$ here now!)

Last edited:

Wait a minute, season? Do real Irish people celebrate more than a day or something? Do you have anything you want to share with the group? ;) I dont want to be a bad influence here (with my drinking antics). I should write a disclaimer and say I'm only acting or something.

Wait a minute, season? Do real Irish people celebrate more than a day or something? Do you have anything you want to share with the group? ;) I dont want to be a bad influence here (with my drinking antics). I should write a disclaimer and say I'm only acting or something.

March is the season on Tipperary Hill!. NowI can relax my liver with water and salads until I decide to make more bad decisions, which will probably be at about 11:30 AM today, responsibly of course!:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom