Anyone going to watch tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone going to watch tonight?

2-3zone

2nd String
I think it will be very hard to watch tonight's game because even when we were down 11 at the half I thought we would win and be playing for the NC tonight

Probably not the whole thing. I'll be interested to hear a little about this Kevin Ware kid - I sure hope they show at least one picture of him during the game. Seems like they glossed over that story during the last game.

And really looking forward to the commercials. Seems like they give us even more of those gems during the big games, so we got that going for us.

Seriously - doubt I will make it through. Going to be very hard to see.

ill put it on for a second to see the score but other than that, nope. too painful.

I'll be watching for the pre-game concert footage and updates on upcoming boxing matches.

Seriously though, I will watch the game as a fan of college basketball. Now that the pain is subsiding, I think Beilein is a good guy and want to see him beat Pitino.

not really. im at peace with the season. a monumental success with a tragic ending, but im cool with it general.

ive got about a month of stuff on the dvr i need to clean up. will try to time it so im done around the under 12 mark of 2nd, if its close...im in.

otherwise ill watch 1 more show and check score by phone, just in case.

ive heard 'one shining moment', once in my life...and the song Fn sucks.

Oh Lord

To late a start for me to stay up and watch the game when it is not the Orange playing. 9:23 tip is ridiculous.

Nope, the ONLY positive thing about us losing was that I now don't have to stay up watching the game until 11:45 followed by 2 1/2 hours of laying in bed waiting for the adrenaline to leave!

If you love college basketball, you should watch the game even though SU lost. Has anyone watched the title game in the last 10 years since we last won? I thought so. Me, I'll be watching.

If you love college basketball, you should watch the game even though SU lost. Has anyone watched the title game in the last 10 years since we last won? I thought so. Me, I'll be watching.

That's the thing. The way college basketball is officiated these days and the things that qualify as "good defense" I don't love college basketball. I love Syracuse Basketball.

I'll tape it in case their is some controversy with the officials making calls down the stretch that effect the outcome of the game, not like that didn't happen to the CUSE and Witchita......let CBS Reporter Doyle ask Mr. Horse, what do you think of the officiating?

I'll be watching just so I can see Louisville lose.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I've got kayak water polo from 7-9. If the game is still on when i'm out of the pool, I'll throw it on

I'm a Cuse fan 1st and a CBB fan 2nd, so I'll be watching and rooting for Ville because I think they will win. (plus they are ACC brethren and I hate the BiG)..

Meh...I was all in to hate on UL, but am disgusted at the acting jobs Michigan needed late.

And miss a re-run episode of American Pickers? Not on your life!

Of course I'm watching it...the finale of college basketball season. Rooting for Ville. Screw the B1G they are a hostile threat to our new ACC home.

Watching it.
Will probably mute when they go through their yap about Michigan, vomit, then put the volume back up and watch Ville kick their arses.
You know Michigan is not getting the calls against Louisville.

I'm sure I'll watch most of it and be miserable the whole time. L'ville seems to have better basketball fans...I wish the coaches could trade teams so I could root for them with a clear conscience.

That's the thing. The way college basketball is officiated these days and the things that qualify as "good defense" I don't love college basketball. I love Syracuse Basketball.

Fair enough.

No, but I'll probably order a pizza from papa john's tonight. It's the last day of the special where you can get a free 3 topping large at a later date if you spend more than $11.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom