Anyone going to watch tonight? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone going to watch tonight?

If you love college basketball, you should watch the game even though SU lost. Has anyone watched the title game in the last 10 years since we last won? I thought so. Me, I'll be watching.

Exactly. Why I would stop watching? National championship and tons of talent on the floor. Should be an interesting game. I have liked both teams all year from a basketball and style standpoint. Def cheering for Louisville.

I've been completely ambivalent about the entire tournament, save our games. I'll probably check in from time to time, depending on what else is on. Might watch the last ten minutes, if it's a contest.

No way I miss the championship game as this will be my last fix of college hoops for some time. While I despise Pitino as a human being and Louisville for their style of rugby defense, I will be rooting for them over Mich. For me it is Big East/ACC vs B1G and I was tired of hearing how good the B1G was this year.

I'll be watching...and I'll be rooting for UM. I like the other JB, and, after my experiences this year at the BET and FF with Louisville fans, well, F them!

Not gonna lie, today hurt. I was fine yesterday, but at work I stare at ESPN all day and all I saw was them talking about the game. I feel like we should be playing tonight and it hurts too much. It would have been easier if UM dominated us, but we should have won

I'll be at the game. I don't expect to root for either team... just there for the event.

I think it will be very hard to watch tonight's game because even when we were down 11 at the half I thought we would win and be playing for the NC tonight

It could be worse. the women's title game is Louisville vs. Connecticut. :confused:

I'll be at the game. I don't expect to root for either team... just there for the event.
Sometimes I don't know or think I know who I am rooting for but as the game transpires, I find myself rooting for the team I never would think I would root for. Does that make sense.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sometimes I don't know or think I know who I am rooting for but as the game transpires, I find myself rooting for the team I never would think I would root for. Does that make sense.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
That makes complete sense to me. I do that a lot.

I've been away since Thursday, so the lack of prime-time television will give me a chance to catch up on the shows I DVR'd while I was away.
Really have no interest in the title game without SU in it - I usually give up on the tourney as a whole once we are done. I'll check scores, but generally have no interest in watching any more games.
I'll probably check in on the score periodically tonight to see how the game is going and may watch the end of the game if UM is winning.
If its looking like a Louisville win, I'll stay away because I don't need any more aggravation after watching our game on Saturday.
I cannot stand seeing Lville win as long as they have Pitino as the coach. Don't like the guy and don't like the style of basketball he's coaching.

No, I will prefer watching the bimbos from Dallas or Dancing w the Stars !!!

Their cheerleaders just aren't that hot !!!

Not gonna lie, today hurt. I was fine yesterday, but at work I stare at ESPN all day and all I saw was them talking about the game. I feel like we should be playing tonight and it hurts too much. It would have been easier if UM dominated us, but we should have won

A guy I work with who is a big Duke fan asked me today if I would rather lose by 2-3 or 23. Without hesitation I said 23. At least that way I am not replaying 25 different plays in my head that could have led to a win.

This was probably mentioned already but during the coaches interview before the games Saturday they were asked about the whole Rutgers situation. Pitino talked about how the Rutgers coach has hurt his family more than anything else. Really, Rick? Personally, I don't care if you slammed some floozy waitress behind the bar, since you were never on my list of people I admired. However, how the F can you talk about another coach hurting his family by his actions?!

Scratch that. Got near the stadium and sold my tickets for more than I paid for the strip of tickets.

Great atmosphere!
That's incredible that there are 75,000 seats and they are still in hot demand.

sold my tickets...but I'll watch part of the game...rooting for the OLD Big East!

Have to cheer for the ACC. Need to act more like SEC fans. Plus, the way they knobbed the b10 (like every year) gives an added bonus.

No, but I'll probably order a pizza from papa john's tonight. It's the last day of the special where you can get a free 3 topping large at a later date if you spend more than $11.
Mission accomplished.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Clearly, for me, one of, if not the biggest, highlights of the tourney. I'll never forget '03 and how that song just overpowered me to tears. :noidea:

Geez... I get misty eyed every year. This time no exception

I think it will be very hard to watch tonight's game because even when we were down 11 at the half I thought we would win and be playing for the NC tonight
I didn't watch .. no interest any games other than SU. Its been that way since Arinze was injured. Just not a real colleges hoops fan anymore .. just an SU hoops fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom