Anyone seen our new equipment truck? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone seen our new equipment truck?

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
image.png

The white jersey on the left, doesn't match the one on the right...foreshadowing a new uniform???

That's a shame. I was hoping maybe we'd have a white top with blue numbers like a certain Heisman winner wore...

That is awesome. They needed to replace that crappy moving truck they hauled equipment in for the past 10 years.

Two and 1/2 times bigger

I don't think Kyle has a license for that rig.

That ain't no platinum on the left. White will Blue with orange trim, good.

No stinking Platinum or White helmets either.

They want to mix and match Orange, Blue, and White, that's fine.

Long overdue. It was always embarrassing to see the previous toy truck at road games. Especially when contrasted with the sight of the visiting team's semi outside the Dome.

Explains why we had the generic moving van last week.

Looks really nice.

Last edited:
Works great for LAX.

Obviously the football team has outgrown it.

I thought Go might be exaggerating. He might be right the driver doesn't have a CDL as I don't think the GVWR for that one would need one.

Yeah, looks like crap. FYI: I want to see the tractor trailer *cab* design. Please tell me the cab exterior is not powder blue and ugly (is it that what I see there on my mobile phone?). Why no pic? Help!

I thought Go might be exaggerating. He might be right the driver doesn't have a CDL as I don't think the GVWR for that one would need one.

I don't know if SU bought all this equipment outright, or if they are still contracting out everything through Greater Syracuse Moving & Storage. Sounds like GSM dedicated a van to SU and we paid for a graphics package.

http://www.gsmoving.com/syracuse-university.htm

Much like the wegmans, and the Hess's of the world, not to mention sports teams, this needs to be available in a matchbox size. It would be a nice tool to help suck the kids deeper into their fandom.

Oh and I would buy one too!!!

Much like the wegmans, and the Hess's of the world, not to mention sports teams, this needs to be available in a matchbox size. It would be a nice tool to help suck the kids deeper into their fandom.

Oh and I would buy one too!!!

my kid has been looking for an SU hot wheels type car for over 2 years.

a cuse rubber ducky too for that matter

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom