Anyone who criticizes this performance should be banned | Syracusefan.com

Anyone who criticizes this performance should be banned

I'm proud of the team. I think we can start expecting these kind of performances.

But I think Dino choked a bit at the end. That 6 minute drive, we abandoned the run too quickly. And then not calling timeout when Clemson had the ball. Just don't get it.

I love that the Clemson program, including Dabo, are treating this like a win over Florida State in their glory days.

our oline still gets no push on running plays when its needed.. killed us all game

Not really a criticism... but I want to know whether our passing game is so predictable because Dungey’s inaccuracy is impacting the play calling or whether the play called is just that bad. Clemson showed more faith and creativity in its freshman 3rd string qb with the rpo passes down the middle then we do with our senior qb. What?

Not really a criticism... but I want to know whether our passing game is so predictable because Dungey’s inaccuracy is impacting the play calling or whether the play called is just that bad. Clemson showed more faith and creativity in its freshman 3rd string qb with the rpo passes down the middle then we do with our senior qb. What?

The problem IMO was Clemson never gave us the option of the QB run it was always covered.

Haters go home. Take a day off. We should have got smoked, and didn't. On the road against Clemson, guys. We played above expectations. 5 years ago we would have lost hope by halftime. This isnt year 10 of dynasty mode on NCAA football. In real life, it takes time to build something truly special. 54-0 last time we played there. Think about that. Feel sorry for Pittsburgh and we should be favored up until Notre Dame. Enjoy it people. We aren't quite back, but we are on our way and we certainly will remember this season for a long time. LGO!!!

The problem IMO was Clemson never gave us the option of the QB run it was always covered.
And we can’t win with his arm... oh well that’s the best d in the country. Just need to beat Pitt.

Spied Dungey with LB and a safety wit DE staying home....Dungey had no where to run.

You do realize that without this coach this game is a 40 pt loss, right?

Friggin' morons.

Dino is a fantastic coach and we are lucky to have him. That doesn't mean people can't make respectful and reasonable critiques of some of his decisions.

He should have started using timeouts sooner on that last Clemson drive to give us more time to work with. (mods, please don't ban me for saying that)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom