Anyone worried about Battle leaving? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone worried about Battle leaving?

Nope. He's going to be THE MAN on next year's team, even if Lydon stays. Which in all honesty, is a good thing. Lydon's never going to be the alpha dog, but he can play #2 to Battle.

Nah...I don't think he is really been mentioned in pre-drafts, has he?

Also, I am leaning more and more towards Lydon staying another year...it seems the analyst chatter has increased that he should stay...I know that doesn't mean much and he could still go...but it's not like they are saying he should go, which in that case I would say...He Gone...

Nah...I don't think he is really been mentioned in pre-drafts, has he?

Also, I am leaning more and more towards Lydon staying another year...it seems the analyst chatter has increased that he should stay...I know that doesn't mean much and he could still go...but it's not like they are saying he should go, which in that case I would say...He Gone...

I think Lydon will be back next year too.

People have brought this up in like 6 threads.
I think this is why there should be a weekly sticky for each player or at least one sticky for certain events (e.g., tourney, NBA draft, etc.)

He looked his best last night. He was taking good shots, driving hard, and playing smart. I hope he stays, but his potential is obvious

Battle will not be leaving.
So many guards ahead of him. He and his Dad have a solid plan for his future and I'm sure 1st round is goal and that's not happening this year. He stays I bet/ hope. He has a younger brother who I believe is a soph this year. They both came to my high school Tyus's senior year together and his brother played varsity with Tyus as a freshman. Note- I graduated in 73 so no I've never met either.

we have been burned so many times that I think he is gone.
No. He will be back. He didn't even make all frosh ACC. I also think not only will he be back, lydon will as well.

No. He will be back. He didn't even make all frosh ACC. I also think not only will he be back, lydon will as well.

Dasher. My man. Love your insight. An hour ago you had Lydon as most likely leaving smh. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels post by post, hour by hour!

Dasher. My man. Love your insight. An hour ago you had Lydon as most likely leaving smh. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels post by post, hour by hour!
I did not. either I wrote something wrong or you read it wrong. Where did I write something like that? I said it was more likely than not that he would be back. Or at least that is what I thought I wrote.

Mc Allister posted last night that when asked Batlle said he will be back. FWIW

you read my post wrong. I just read it again. I eagerly await your apology.

you read my post wrong. I just read it again. I eagerly await your apology.

Ok, I apologize only because you earned it! I feel much better now. Let's get a point guard.

Schrodingers Recruit.

A player may either be returning or leaving early for the NBA, but as soon as someone asks if the player is leaving, he gone.
Also, said player occupies an unusual space where they are both woefully unprepared to succeed in the NBA, but immensely ready to be an impact player for us.

I would bet he will declare go to the combine and if he isn't a first round guarantee will come back.
I would bet honestly Battle is back next year and Lydon gone.

Battle should go thru the process. He isn't close to a first rounder this year though. This draft is deeper than last year's.

I would bet he will declare go to the combine and if he isn't a first round guarantee will come back.
I would bet honestly Battle is back next year and Lydon gone.

Battle should go thru the process. He isn't close to a first rounder this year though. This draft is deeper than last year's.

Keep in mind you can only go through "the process" once. As a freshman, unless you have at least a reasonable expectation of leaving upu should keep your sophomore options open and NOT declare. Not even sure he would get an invitation to the combine at this point.

Keep in mind you can only go through "the process" once. As a freshman, unless you have at least a reasonable expectation of leaving upu should keep your sophomore options open and NOT declare. Not even sure he would get an invitation to the combine at this point.
You can declare every year. The NCAA changed the rules. Remember Calipari saying his whole team will declare every year including the walkons.
He should go to the combine and see what NBA teams tell him. That is why Malachi left he got a promise in Chicago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom