AP Poll for Feb 19 | Syracusefan.com

AP Poll for Feb 19

Anyone know off the top of their heads what our poll drought is?

I think the last time we made the poll was post season, after our #11 seed in the '21 Dance where we won two games and made the S16.

At this time though (regular season in February), unfortunately, not only have we not been in the poll since 2014, we haven't been even close to sniffing it.

Currently, it's just another/constant reminder of how far the program has fallen. :(

Anyone know off the top of their heads what our poll drought is?
December 2018 - popped in at 25 in the AP for the week of 12/10 after starting the year ranked in the preseason and for week 1.

Before that, a few weeks in November 2016.
Before that, for a week after winning the Battle 4 Atlantis and then quickly exiting.

Haven't been ranked after Christmas since our first season in the ACC.

To say this program has gone down the crapper is an understatement. Talk about running it into the ground and sticking with pure mediocrity for YEARS.

Headline on ESPN.com right now: "Would you take UConn or the field to win the tournament?"

I mean obviously I would take the field, but the fact that that's even a question... just shoot me in the face.

December 2018 - popped in at 25 in the AP for the week of 12/10 after starting the year ranked in the preseason and for week 1.
271 weeks.

Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom