AP Preseason Top 25 | Syracusefan.com

AP Preseason Top 25

22 is good respect. We need to earn our way up higher. While I like our team I wouldn’t want to be super overrated when we aren’t there yet.
Beat Liberty/Maryland will be mid teens and the Dome will have over 50k for Clemson.

22 is good respect. We need to earn our way up higher. While I like our team I wouldn’t want to be super overrated when we aren’t there yet.
Beat Liberty/Maryland will be mid teens and the Dome will have over 50k for Clemson.
Dome capacity is under 50K as it is. Dome renovation #1 like 15-20 yrs ago took it to high 40's.

Probably for another thread but I wonder if we keep winning will they maybe go up to 52k from 49500 I think it’s at Right now

Start 2-0 we should be in the 15 range. Keeps us top 25 regardless of what happens against Clemson. Not that I’m expecting a lopsided game week 3.

Six B1G teams. I don’t get it. And not one of them is named Purdue, who actually beat tOSU and has Rondale Moore coming back.

What exactly has Sparty done to deserve a top 20 ranking? It must be that sparkling 7-6 record from last season. Yep, that’s the ticket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom