Apparently Syracuse won't watch film on Michigan until game day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Apparently Syracuse won't watch film on Michigan until game day

C'mon you guys. Why should they watch film? Everyone knows JB just rolls the ball out there...

I'm sure JB and the coaches have watched or know enough about Michigan to be coaching up the players on what they'll be doing and what the keys are... But perhaps part of it is that this team (at least some guys) has a tendency to be tentative at times and is much better when aggressive, so he doesn't want them spending all week thinking about Michigan and coming up with reasons to be tentative.

The players, anyway. That's interesting.

I don't know who this Everett Cook guy is but fwiw...

JB has probably watched at least 10 UM games this year. He's a total hoops junkie, and I have total faith he knows their team better than they know Syracuse.

JB has also said there's little point in belaboring too much game film to players. They just won't retain it.

Given his record in the Final 4, I think JB knows this drill well. LGO!

GMAC, Red or Hop have scouted and given their reports. JB relies on his underlings to do their jobs, and do them well. He will know the mismatches. in the end, its basketball. Whats he gonna see that he hasn't seen in 1200 games?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom