Are we done? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Are we done?

I need more, please. Don't know what else to do with my Friday.

Denver Nuggets Sport GIF by NBPA

I wonder if this guy is on our radar at all:

Are we basically done with this year’s class or do we have a lot left to do?

I feel like they got a lot of work done with the roster. Amazing job, really.

But I still honestly feel like we need about 3 more offensive linemen, C, G and T, who all have starting experience through the portal or JUCO.

I could see us getting another WR from the portal who is a stud.

I could see us still looking for a portal QB with a couple years under their belt.

Still need high-end help at CB, in particular. A starter.

We have added a lot of quality guys, but our offensive line still looks like the weak link to me.

Biggest needs left?

I think another big need is another horse on the O line and a good backup QB who can take over in 2025 while being pushed by the kids. Not sure if we are set at backup fo Lequint but I think those other positions are greater needs.

I'm so curious about the QB room...gotta bring in one more back-up, no?
I see movement after spring ball. Coaches probably want to evaluate CDRW and Davis. I know we have seen them live and there are concerns but maybe the coaches feel that they want to give them an opportunity in the new system in spring to make a complete evaluation.

I'm so curious about the QB room...gotta bring in one more back-up, no?

Gotta assume that’ll prolly be addressed in the Spring.

Players at every school will be finding out where they stand in the 2-deep, and many may not like what they see. And then opt into the portal.

I believe that was posted just before Hastings announced he was transferring to SU.

he posted that on Sunday. Hastings committed at about 4:30 yesterday (literally as bills were kicking off)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom