Arizona's Gordon going NBA | Syracusefan.com

Arizona's Gordon going NBA

Overall, yes, but wasn't he always planning to go? I would have assumed Gordon being in the draft was a given for Grant's decision already.
Possibly, but Gordon leaving wasn't a forgone conclusion like the other "big" freshmen... lots of people saying he needs to improve certain parts of his game, just like Grant

Nothing can help us these days, our players can't wait to get out of here.

Yes I do.

well then how can you not understand that every kid that is leaving early would be better off staying in school. people tend to think this early departure thing is a Syracuse problem when it is a national problem.

i dare you to take a look at the early entry list and give me 3, yes just 3 kids who are "ready" to declare early for the draft.

anomander said:
well then how can you not understand that every kid that is leaving early would be better off staying in school. people tend to think this early departure thing is a Syracuse problem when it is a national problem. i dare you to take a look at the early entry list and give me 3, yes just 3 kids who are "ready" to declare early for the draft.
Embiid, wiggins, smart, warren, Gordon, Anderson, stauskas are all ready IMO. Parker and Johnson will be when they declare

well then how can you not understand that every kid that is leaving early would be better off staying in school. people tend to think this early departure thing is a Syracuse problem when it is a national problem.

i dare you to take a look at the early entry list and give me 3, yes just 3 kids who are "ready" to declare early for the draft.

Look at Harrell, he is a lottery pick and is coming back, Parker is a lock top three pick and is struggling with his decision.

Look at Harrell, he is a lottery pick and is coming back, Parker is a lock top three pick and is struggling with his decision.

Harrelll is not a lock lottery pick.

i'm still waiting. 3 kids who declared early that are ready for the NBA

Wiggins, Smart, Randle

wiggins? your saying wiggins is NBA ready and there isn't anything he can come back and work on? yea right

smart is close, but he is a headcase, and turnover machine.

randle gets blocked a little less then dajuan coleman and has no right. he could use another year or 2.

wiggins? your saying wiggins is NBA ready and there isn't anything he can come back and work on? yea right

randle gets blocked a little less then dajuan coleman and has no right. he could use another year or 2.

Wiggins is head and shoulders above where Grant is right now. Same for Smart, the kid made a mistake, he will learn from it. You have to be kidding me on Randle, the kid is a beast right now.

Wiggins, Smart and Randle are ready to compete, but all college players could benefit from more seasoning.

Are you saying randle gets blocked a little less THAN Coleman?

Wiggins is head and shoulders above where Grant is right now. Same for Smart, the kid made a mistake, he will learn from it. You have to be kidding me on Randle, the kid is a beast right now.

Did you happen to watch Wiggins when KU got eliminated in the round of 32? the kid needs just as much work as anyone else

Embiid, wiggins, smart, warren, Gordon, Anderson, stauskas are all ready IMO. Parker and Johnson will be when they declare

i don't see how any of them are any more ready to compete in the NBA THAN Ennis and Grant

U of A will still be stacked next year and should be preseason top 5 if Tarc and Ashley come back

i don't see how any of them are any more ready to compete in the NBA THAN Ennis and Grant
You don't see wiggins being more ready than grant? Or smart than Ennis? Come on now.

Did you happen to watch Wiggins when KU got eliminated in the round of 32? the kid needs just as much work as anyone else

Its one game, did you miss the other 32 games he played?

If wiggins had played for us we would have slathered all over ourselves. He and grant are not remotely at the same level.

You don't see wiggins being more ready than grant? Or smart than Ennis? Come on now.

wiggins is just as raw as Ennis and Grant. The argument is for Ennis and Grant to come back because they need things to work on. Wouldn't the same argument hold true for Wiggins then?

And yes I think Ennis is more NBA ready then Wiggins. At least in terms of improving goes. Wiggins has much more he can add on to his game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom