Arkansas game... | Syracusefan.com

Arkansas game...

WilmingtonCuse

Walk On
I was talking to my brother tonight, and we are probably going to the Arkansas game. questoin is who else is thinking about going to the game?

I really like Fayetteville. Have spent a few weeks the past couple of summers there. Dickson Street is great. Unfortunately, it's too far of a drive for me up in NE OH and it's pricey flying into Bentonville always.

Now that we are on the topic, are any of you familiar with Fayetteville (I take it you are, SoBe); I'm really interested in a job there but not entirely sure I want to move to Arkansas... (I'm 23, grew up in Connecticut, went to college in Cincinnati; if any of that info helps)

Now that we are on the topic, are any of you familiar with Fayetteville (I take it you are, SoBe); I'm really interested in a job there but not entirely sure I want to move to Arkansas... (I'm 23, grew up in Connecticut, went to college in Cincinnati; if any of that info helps)

JDubs...I'm in the music industry (performer). Not sure what you do. I have been there on tour and have now spent almost four weeks there the past two summers. I definitely know more of the entertainment/restaurant/nightlife side. What everyone has told me down there is that Fayetteville is not Arkansas. Meaning that it's eclectic, cultured, and classy. Mrs. Walton just built Crystal Bridges (incredible) in nearby Bentonville (Walmart/Tyson/JB Hunt headquarters). They are putting lots of money into that area towards culture and green/sustainability/ECO-friendly, etc. It's just a cool college town...not as cool as Madison or Ann Arbor but it along with Athens, GA are great SEC college towns. There were more northerners lurking and retiring down there than I had expected. It's a good vibe down there. Just my two cents.

Moved to Memphis last summer and I am strongly considering making the 6 hour drive to ensure proper Orange support. Plus, I would like to see just what makes Bud Walton arena so "special".

I'm 50/50 that I will be there.
Would be pretty cool if we could take over an arena in arkansas too :)
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Jdubs, head north my friend, Alaska.

Fayetteville is great. Nice college town. Rest of Arkansas is pretty blah. Lived in Little Rock for 3 years but went up to Fayetteville for some football games. Would have much rather lived in Fayetteville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom