Army Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Army Game...

Having audio issues with my feed.

Slow Start for SU offensively. Let's see what the flag is for

Credit Army for aggressive man to man, even far from the goal. SU should run them into the ground to wear them down. That far from the goal, they will tire quickly.* Depth will play a role in this game if Army keeps up the aggressive D.

* "Quickly" is relative, it must be understood that Army is one team that can hang with SU in conditioning. Depth will be key.

Terrible start offensively, way out of sink and multiple bad turnovers. Someone from the attack unit has to take charge.

Terrible start offensively, way out of sink and multiple bad turnovers. Someone from the attack unit has to take charge.
Army is keeping the ball away from Scanlon, they know who they have to stop. Will need another guy to step up.

Also Ryan Powell is a lacrosse legend but he is death as an announcer, I'd rather listen to Dale Drypolcher at this point.

Army is keeping the ball away from Scanlon, they know who they have to stop. Will need another guy to step up.

My biggest concern was the attack unit against upper level and elite defenses. Cook has to make an impact and Rehfuss cant go MIA.

Is the feed really dark for others? Hard to see who has the ball...zoom in

The passing on offense is not crisp, but that drop was also on the receiver, it was catchable.

Three penalties in the first quarter. Need to get some self control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom