Army Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
F6tSwLiXoAAvAPY

Woke up this morning to a slate gray sky and mist on the lake. The morning dip is getting shorter as the water is early summer cool. Maybe a few more weeks if the weather cooperates. Last night we talked about todays game and Dad hopes that the fans dont boo Army when they take the field. Im not expecting cheers but that would certainly be a class move by our fans. My group will most definitely give them a hand when they enter the JMA. One and done as once the game starts i hope we crush them.
I expect SU by three or more scores today as I don't see Army stopping us or scoring on us. A few things I want to see.

Catch contested balls.
Punter doing what he is capable of
No dumb penalties
Use Dan V
Simmons with a solid game
Our two injured OL back
Carlos for half the game
Bama plugging the middle.

3 and 0 Let's put on a show. Go Orange!

Woke up this morning to a slate gray sky and mist on the lake. The morning dip is getting shorter as the water is early summer cool. Maybe a few more weeks if the weather cooperates. Last night we talked about todays game and Dad hopes that the fans dont boo Army when they take the field. Im not expecting cheers but that would certainly be a class move by our fans. My group will most definitely give them a hand when they enter the JMA. One and done as once the game starts i hope we crush them.
I expect SU by three or more scores today as I don't see Army stopping us or scoring on us. A few things I want to see.

Catch contested balls.
No dumb penalties
Use Dan V
Our two injured OL back
Carlos for half the game

And win the turnover battle.

I remember the McNabb Army game and I counted at least 5 hits while he was on the ground. Close to the whistle hits and a different time but still, a strategy that may be used.

So in other words, I want the playmakers to step up and take the ball away from Shrader.

Catch contested balls.
No dumb penalties
Use Dan V
Our two injured OL back
Carlos for half the game

Great post.

You forgot to add -- NO INJURIES.

Catch contested balls.
No dumb penalties
Use Dan V
Our two injured OL back
Carlos for half the game

As a survivor of Lourdes camp that lake is never warm enough to swim in

Status
Not open for further replies.