At Home Orange Attire | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

At Home Orange Attire

There is good naked and bad naked.
Same unwashed 2003 National Champions grey sweatshirt with blue sweatpants with a huge 12” rip in the front groan area. I’ve worn this outfit all 3 NCAA games and told my wife I can’t throw out the sweatpants until Cuse loses. If Cuse wins it all these sweatpants will become like a trophy on a wall display next to another championship banner.
Lots of comedic opportunities here. Let me start out with ... if you have a 12" rip in the "groin area" of your sweat pants, your wife is probably not focused on college hoops (I'll be here all night).

Last edited:
ncKXnAQDCbqqIkN.jpg

Lots of comedic opportunities here. Let me start out with ... if you have a 12" rip in the "groin area" of your sweat pants, I'm not surprised that your wife is reluctant to thrown them out (I'll be here all night).
I fixed spelling now. Too many pregame beers. Although my wife did groan when she saw me wearing these sweatpants again tonight.

i've worn my "prayers for pearl" shirt since the first four (unwashed) and rolling it out again tonight.....this was the same shirt worn during our last F4 run so it has some good juju on its side

Currently at work. Got my Syracuse warm-up jacket with "SYRACUSE ORANGE" on the back with a Syracuse basketball nike elite shirt under it. Wore the same outfit against MSU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom