At the Cuse open practice. | Syracusefan.com

At the Cuse open practice.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Team is loose. Baye even made made a few alley oop dunks. Cooney, Gbinjie and CJ looked good from the outside. Not much goes on at an open practice, lots of stretching, layup lines, some nice drills and a few dunks. Greg Paulus took in the practice as did a WMU coach. Overall pretty uneventful in a good way.

Team is loose. Baye even made made a few alley oop dunks. Cooney, Gbinjie and CJ looked good from the outside. Not much goes on at an open practice, lots of stretching, layup lines, some nice drills and a few dunks. Greg Paulus took in the practice as did a WMU coach. Overall pretty uneventful in a good way.
I hope they're mean, nasty, vicious and beast-like. Then, I will say they're ready.

Wish I knew you were there! It was a typical uneventful "public" practice (which is required by the NCAA). Their "real" practice was held earlier at another venue. Highlight of the practice for me was figuring out how to negotiate downtown Buffalo on that seriously brilliant light-rail train (or whatever they call it). Every downtown city should have one to carry fans to their sports arenas.

cto said:
Wish I knew you were there! It was a typical uneventful "public" practice (which is required by the NCAA). Their "real" practice was held earlier at another venue. Highlight of the practice for me was figuring out how to negotiate downtown Buffalo on that seriously brilliant light-rail train (or whatever they call it). Every downtown city should have one to carry fans to their sports arenas.
come to Phoenix!

come to Phoenix!
I looked for you but didnt see you.

Every downtown city should have one to carry fans to their sports arenas.
It's amazing that more cities don't. Lived in Baltimore for a few years and they have one. With a simple north-south route, it stops at several colleges, wegmans, the inner harbor, convention center, Camden Yards, and the airport, with several other stops. Really convenient for getting from one side of the city to the other (or a suburb) in 20-30 minutes for about $1.50.

It's amazing that more cities don't. Lived in Baltimore for a few years and they have one. With a simple north-south route, it stops at several colleges, wegmans, the inner harbor, convention center, Camden Yards, and the airport, with several other stops. Really convenient for getting from one side of the city to the other (or a suburb) in 20-30 minutes for about $1.50.

Seattle's was especially impressive. Goes from the airport (far from downtown) all the way into downtown (past the stadiums) and beyond - for like $1.50.

NYC's system is massive and does a lot, but it's amazing what it doesn't do when you look at the comparisons (like offering an easy ride to LaGuardia airport)

Gotta wonder if anyone will ever find a way to revive OnTrack to the Dome.

Doesn't really go to Camden. About an 8 block walk, unlike the FB stadium, but still close

cliftonparksufan said:
I went to the games there in 04. That was painful watching us lose and Yukon win
awful...but we gotta light rail now!

Wish they'd let the freshman dunk in practice. Baye is going to be so tired and the freshman will never learn if they don't get some open practice.

JB is lost out there.

Wish they'd let the freshman dunk in practice. Baye is going to be so tired and the freshman will never learn if they don't get some open practice.

JB is lost out there.
Nah...the freshmen will only be allowed to dunk when they're ready! This ain't your average HS dunk where they threw down 360's at will. They have to be prepared the "right" way. Better to have them watching from the sidelines, maybe try a few layups now & then! Why risk it when we have our regular, usual, predictable Dunkers to handle the "hard" stuff? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom