At the end of the day it will probably be recruiting | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

At the end of the day it will probably be recruiting

This year's offensive line was bad?? Have you been watching the same games I have??

This year's offensive line was really good until injuries had is down to 3rd stringers and 2nd stringers playing out of position. Lowest sack totals in many years.

PTG was the lead back because he was the only back that can block. He was also still the best option as a runner.
What was the problem in the first game against an FCS team they had 30+pounds on per man? Obviously you missed the Villanova game when the offensive line was healthy, and outside of PTG's 65 yard run couldn't block anyone.

What was the problem in the first game against an FCS team they had 30+pounds on per man? Obviously you missed the Villanova game when the offensive line was healthy, and outside of PTG's 65 yard run couldn't block anyone.
2 OL starters missing in the Nova game.

I was at that game...so I clearly didn't miss it. Also watched it on DVR as well.

Size and weight aren't everything either and doesn't always give you an advantage especially when you don't run a small split Stanford offense, which clearly in the early season we did't run.

You should probably watch a service academy play football against a P5 D1 team, they compete pretty well with linemen averaging around 250.

You clearly missed how they out schemed us when they were on defense and we were also missing our starting QB and 2 starting OL. It doesn't mean they aren't good, it means they were unprepared.

Were you at the game baggerbob??

I was at that game...so I clearly didn't miss it. Also watched it on DVR as well.

Size and weight aren't everything either and doesn't always give you an advantage especially when you don't run a small split Stanford offense, which clearly in the early season we did't run.

You should probably watch a service academy play football against a P5 D1 team, they compete pretty well with linemen averaging around 250.

You clearly missed how they out schemed us when they were on defense and we were also missing our starting QB and 2 starting OL. It doesn't mean they aren't good, it means they were unprepared.

Were you at the game baggerbob??
Yes I was at the game and you're the one who said the line was good until injuries took their toll, I agree later in the year everyone was injured, with people playing out of position,and that's why they were bad. My point is for all the experience, including Emerich, Lasker, Palmer, and 4 returning starters, we should have been better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom