Class of 2018 - ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville

Isn't he in the same mold as Jordan? Wonder if Jordan coming onboard forced Hall's decision.

Don't we expect that most transfers would be looking for opportunities to quickly see the field? If so, tough to imaging this kid wanting to transfer here as a RB.

He ran for 162 vs UVA. His number of carries dropped after that. The true freshman Cooley started getting his carries. From reading the Louisville board a couple weeks ago. The Cooley kid was a big recruiting win for the staff and word on the street he told the staff he was going to transfer for lack of carries. Sounds like they did what they had to do to keep a kid they like. That might bite them in the butt one day.

He ran for 162 vs UVA. His number of carries dropped after that. The true freshman Cooley started getting his carries. From reading the Louisville board a couple weeks ago. The Cooley kid was a big recruiting win for the staff and word on the street he told the staff he was going to transfer for lack of carries. Sounds like they did what they had to do to keep a kid they like. That might bite them in the butt one day.
Think his PT went down after a fumble. I would love to get him and play him all over the field like people wanted for JJ. Watch JJ now get on the field and torch us this weekend.

Generally, appeasement is a losing strategy.

So he would be hella crazy on the field in the slot with GS, BMT and Jackson. My gawd...IF he would be happy there.

Doubtful. Jordan hasn’t seen the field this year.
He was injured but is ready now. He was in pads and in all the sideline offensive huddles vs. Clemson. I sure hope he doesn't come back Saturday to burn us.

FEBqm3gXMAEul2W

We already got our RB 2 in the portal, and with only 22 receptions for 175 yards during his career at the 'Ville, I don't see him 'starting from day one as our slot receiver'.

They lost their young starting RB (I think his name was Gibbs). Hassan has a chance to start immediately there, which is surely what he was looking for. I wish him good luck. GT is quite a dumpster fire.