Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

No love for Qadry on here...he was a 4.30 guy and tremendous hurdler.

Maurice Jackson once was time at 4.18 fastest Orange man ever........Personally I saw him run a timed 4.25

My somewhat fuzzy recollection is that Jackson dropped his share of passes.

I would give a testicle to have someone who had the speed of The Missile here for the next few years.

Here's a song for you just in case that comes to fruition.

Assuming Daewood Davis sticks with us in the class of '17, you may have to decide on which one you're willing to give up: right or left.
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

He was also about 4 feet tall and weighed approximately 57 pounds.
I think he was the only positive thing in a bowl loss to Florida in the 90's if I recall.

The discussion started with RB's (because that's what Moe is) and now we're mixing in WR's, D players and Kick returners. Did we have a punter that ran a 4.3 40 too?

The discussion started with RB's (because that's what Moe is) and now we're mixing in WR's, D players and Kick returners. Did we have a punter that ran a 4.3 40 too?

Riley Do it All Dixon runs a 3.9 40, can kick it 70+ yards and throws it 80+.

Does he currently hold a Penn State offer? Kid seems to love em.

I would give a testicle to have someone who had the speed of The Missile here for the next few years.
There is the problem. All of our coaches already have testicles. Give up something they need, and maybe it gets done.