Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Hey, Moe... come join the family here at Syracuse. Great things are happening here and are only going to get better especially with you wearing orange!

The Express Back position epitomizes Syracuse in so many ways. What a fantastic way to honor our history and tradition. And if it can help start a new conversation with recruits to explain the meaning how do you lose? And getting people involved with the community through service is always a a win. Great job Bam, it is a pleasure to have you involved in the SU family and thank you for everything you've done!

You can be a bigger part just commit to do 5 hrs of community service at your pace and let us know what you did!
For all you FB crazies: organize a community service detail with local (better yet in Elmira) in honor of the Express back and the return of # 44.
I would suggest 44 folks from the site.
Clean up a Pop Warner field.
We can all donate $1.00 per worker per hour, (up to say 2 hours work) to put toward new equipment, etc., for the chosen Pop Warner team.
Talk about positive PR,

For all you FB crazies: organize a community service detail with local (better yet in Elmira) in honor of the Express back and the return of # 44.
I would suggest 44 folks from the site.
Clean up a Pop Warner field.
We can all donate $1.00 per worker per hour, (up to say 2 hours work) to put toward new equipment, etc., for the chosen Pop Warner team.
Talk about positive PR,
Bambrewer This sounds like a terrific plan to me. Of course I don't live in the area so I can't participate, but this is the kind of thing I'd be all in on if I was still in CNY.

This. is. AWESOME!

Great job Mr Brewer for the community service idea, the follow through and now expanding on it. I love it.

Moe Neal, the Express Back was basically coined for you. You know what to do.

Also, why is the Cuse Twitter Army, not the Cuse Twitter Express?

This. is. AWESOME!

Great job Mr Brewer for the community service idea, the follow through and now expanding on it. I love it.

Moe Neal, the Express Back was basically coined for you. You know what to do.

Also, why is the Cuse Twitter Army, not the Cuse Twitter Express?
Thank you! We had discussed changing the #cusetwitterarmy before but it has a huge following and we did some research and Eric white tweeted it way back when he first came on so we decide to use it and keep the following.

Bambrewer This sounds like a terrific plan to me. Of course I don't live in the area so I can't participate, but this is the kind of thing I'd be all in on if I was still in CNY.
This does sound good I will forward it to the group from ny. They have been trying to find away To do their hours

This does sound good I will forward it to the group from ny. They have been trying to find away To do their hours
Bam keep me posted on what you're thinking about doing for community service and I'll join you. I live just down the road and would love to pitch in.

I just moved back to Syracuse this past Sunday so some one throw some ideas out to me for community service on the weekend and I am game to join in. I would love to meet as many posters and CuseTwitterArmy supporters doing some great volunteer work for the community that I will now be 100% a part of. I start my new job on the 27th and will only have weekends available after that with no leave saved up.

Maybe we can do a Habitat for Humanity event or something like that and have everyone wearing orange and have Otto pop over to say hi. Has anyone come up with a design for a t-shirt for the CuseTwitterArmy yet? If not, who are our designers, we can all buy shirts and donate the proceeds to who we do the volunteer work for and wear the shirts at the event.

Any thoughts?

eXpress back = great idea. Congratulations gentlemen for coming up with this (Ammonader) and for promoting it - jek, bam, and the legion of boom that is the cusetwitterarmy.

I'm SO on that. I mean, I haven't started yet, but it's right up my alley.
Something like this across the chest of a t-shirt? Decided to keep it simple. I could see this on a camo shirt or something.
CTA.png

Bam keep me posted on what you're thinking about doing for community service and I'll join you. I live just down the road and would love to pitch in.
I made some calls to the VA in Manchester by my garage. I will probably do some stuff there during the day. I also contacted the local pop warner about doing some stuff with them but they wanted me to commit to a full season of coaching... I don't have nearly the time for that so I asked them to see if they had anything Else we could do. They are getting back to me. Still looking at other options

I made some calls to the VA in Manchester by my garage. I will probably do some stuff there during the day. I also contacted the local pop warner about doing some stuff with them but they wanted me to commit to a full season of coaching... I don't have nearly the time for that so I asked them to see if they had anything Else we could do. They are getting back to me. Still looking at other options
Go make some of them Pop Warner kids pull some tires for 5 hours. Done.