Class of 2015 - ATH Shawn Clark (MA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Shawn Clark (MA)

CuseLegacy

Steve Wiltfong‏@SWiltfong247 5m
Ashburnham (Mass.) Cushing Academy 2015 ATH Shawn Clark, 6-8, 215, hearing from #Syracuse #UConn #NCState & #UNC:

BCS Programs Monitoring Clark

4 minutes ago
Ashburnham (Mass.) Cushing Academy senior quarterback/tight end Shawn Clark, a 6-foot-8, 215-pound athlete that has played four years of varsity football, four years of varsity basketball and five years of varsity baseball, heads into his final prep season planning to graduate early.
College programs that will be watching his progress closely includes Syracuse, Connecticut, N.C. State, North Carolina and Florida Atlantic.

6-8 215?!?! Good lord. Maybe a future right end? How athletic is this kid?

6-8 215?!?! Good lord. Maybe a future right end? How athletic is this kid?

i could be wrong but after watching his film, he is only 6'8 if he plays on a team of 6'5 guys. My guess is he is 6'4 or 5 very skinny.

Steve Wiltfong‏@SWiltfong247 5m
Ashburnham (Mass.) Cushing Academy 2015 ATH Shawn Clark, 6-8, 215, hearing from #Syracuse #UConn #NCState & #UNC:

BCS Programs Monitoring Clark

4 minutes ago
Ashburnham (Mass.) Cushing Academy senior quarterback/tight end Shawn Clark, a 6-foot-8, 215-pound athlete that has played four years of varsity football, four years of varsity basketball and five years of varsity baseball, heads into his final prep season planning to graduate early.
College programs that will be watching his progress closely includes Syracuse, Connecticut, N.C. State, North Carolina and Florida Atlantic.
if this kid is a 6'8" quarterback, just say a prayer for him that his team does not play against Shy's team this fall :eek:

Yes.
Interesting. Just speculating but maybe his parents are affiliated with SUNY Potsdam and they can use their tuition exchange with SU. I'm pretty sure with Crane School of Music up there that there must be SU parents sending their kids the other way.

Wonder if he knows Kaleb Joseph. Kaleb also went to Cushing.

so where exactly is this kid going to play? TE? LT?

Interesting. Just speculating but maybe his parents are affiliated with SUNY Potsdam and they can use their tuition exchange with SU. I'm pretty sure with Crane School of Music up there that there must be SU parents sending their kids the other way.
I thought SUNY can't offer discounts for faculty kids...