Austin Wilson to Coastal Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Austin Wilson to Coastal Carolina

Remember that awesome QB class of Kimble and Wilson? (Yeesh)
IMG_1044.JPG

IMG_1045.JPG

Where is Washington?

Charlotte, N.C. - Charlotte 49ers head football coach Brad Lambert released the program's first preseason two-deep this week as the 49ers prepare for their 2017 season-opener, Friday, Sept. 1 at Eastern Michigan.

The two-deep includes starting QB Hasaan Klugh and senior wide receivers Trent Bostick and TL Ford II. Sophomore running back Benny LeMay claims the running back slot with Robert Washington included as the two.

Charlotte, N.C. - Charlotte 49ers head football coach Brad Lambert released the program's first preseason two-deep this week as the 49ers prepare for their 2017 season-opener, Friday, Sept. 1 at Eastern Michigan.

The two-deep includes starting QB Hasaan Klugh and senior wide receivers Trent Bostick and TL Ford II. Sophomore running back Benny LeMay claims the running back slot with Robert Washington included as the two.
Interesting. Washington was the clear number 2 behind their senior last year. I assumed he had the inside track to start this year.

Good for him. That kid has a cannon.

He has to be living the dream with the co-ed scenery down there. ;)

WADAFUQ is a chanticleer? I tried to look it up. I got as far as a fictional fabled rooster from the Canterbury...oh hell no, i had to read it in 11th grade in original middle english. N. E. V. E. R. again.

Interesting. Washington was the clear number 2 behind their senior last year. I assumed he had the inside track to start this year.
Some radio guy on Sirius mentioned his name...said he was the G5 guy most likely to rush for 300+ yards in a game this Fall

WADAFUQ is a chanticleer? I tried to look it up. I got as far as a fictional fabled rooster from the Canterbury...oh hell no, i had to read it in 11th grade in original middle english. N. E. V. E. R. again.

It's a bar in Ithaca. If you go, ask for Spike. She'll treat you right.

Remember that awesome QB class of Kimble and Wilson? (Yeesh)
lol, I remember people saying Wilson was another Nassib. I was one of them lol. Hope you have a great senior season Austin.

goo
I live 5 miles from the campus. I just moved here back in April and was unaware that Washington was on the team. I had planned on going to a few games this year (if they don't clash with SU games) so I will give some feedback on what I see out of washington just for old times. We, as a fan base, were really stoked when we got his commit. Seems like a long time ago now.

Some radio guy on Sirius mentioned his name...said he was the G5 guy most likely to rush for 300+ yards in a game this Fall
Hmmm, apparently his coach doesn't agree. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. I checked his stats here and there last year. I'll probably do the same this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom