Babers to Arizona OC/QB Coach | Syracusefan.com

Babers to Arizona OC/QB Coach

HCFB upon hearing of Former HCDB potential hiring at Buffalo:

"Bruh, you are all hat, no cattle. Come at me."
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I've heard Babers mentioned in connection to the San Jose State opening, among many many others

Side note, only today did I learn Babers was on the staff of Arizona from 1995-2000.

Has Dino said anything since his departure?
He's been remarkably ghost silent. Lots of people have said he would likely retire, but I don't necessarily see that. He's a career coach who is only 62. I absolutely could see him wanting to get one more chance to end his career on a high note, even if it is at a G5 type opportunity.

Buffalo News article this morning mentions potential candidates. Two with Syracuse connections. Dino and… Nunzio. Apparently Nunzio wanted job in 2021. If offered, I’d think Nunzio would take it unfortunately.
I'm guessing that's why we gave Nunzio the Assistant Head Coach title this year. I think there were more schools after him than just Buffalo.

He's been remarkably ghost silent. Lots of people have said he would likely retire, but I don't necessarily see that. He's a career coach who is only 62. I absolutely could see him wanting to get one more chance to end his career on a high note, even if it is at a G5 type opportunity.
I'm really surprised he hasn't ended up on a College Football talk show somewhere. He was always a great personality on TV.

Curt Fitzpatrick is the guy they need. Could be another Lance Liepold from D3 coaching ranks.

Buffalo News article this morning mentions potential candidates. Two with Syracuse connections. Dino and… Nunzio. Apparently Nunzio wanted job in 2021. If offered, I’d think Nunzio would take it unfortunately.
as he should

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Kotelnicki leave his new job at PSU to go back to Buffalo.

I'm guessing that's why we gave Nunzio the Assistant Head Coach title this year. I think there were more schools after him than just Buffalo.
Does UB HC get more than $350K?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom