Babers UConn Game Week Presser | Syracusefan.com

Babers UConn Game Week Presser

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 36m36 minutes ago Syracuse, NY
Unsurprisingly, there are no injury updates.

Syracuse coach Dino Babers on program growth: "We're in the beginning stages because of where we started from." Schemes going A to Z.

Dino Babers on QB Eric Dungey: "He is a very aggressive player. You can't take that out of a player."

Loved what he had to say about where we are in the process: the beginning. These guys don't know how close they are. The thing about this system in both sides of the ball is that once it clicks, it's locked on.

Paraphrased, but the gist was exactly what I thought he'd say. This isn't getting away from him, or worse than he thought, or making him second guess coming here... it's just a part of the process.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 36m36 minutes ago Syracuse, NY
Unsurprisingly, there are no injury updates.

Syracuse coach Dino Babers on program growth: "We're in the beginning stages because of where we started from." Schemes going A to Z.

Dino Babers on QB Eric Dungey: "He is a very aggressive player. You can't take that out of a player."

Yo, Bailey.

1. They don't have to share injury updates
2. He explained the process; they get an initial report and then injured players meet with doctors later today. It would be dumb to share before then, no?

Yo, Bailey.

1. They don't have to share injury updates
2. He explained the process; they get an initial report and then injured players meet with doctors later today. It would be dumb to share before then, no?
That's not why... it isn't an ACC game. Not required to have an injury report for non conference games.

That's not why... it isn't an ACC game. Not required to have an injury report for non conference games.

Right.

But even if he did he's not sharing before players meet with doctors again. I know Bailey is a friend of the site, but man he gets really bummed out about the lack of injury updates. As a fan I don't even care that much. Ask a different question, you only get a couple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom