Babers Vs Fleck on ESPN 2 right now | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Babers Vs Fleck on ESPN 2 right now

It looks so easy. Don't they realize you get extra points for a higher degree of difficulty?

Are we sure they're not playing on a wider field? Like 65 yds wide? ;)

Fleck just went for it on 4th and 1...from his own 20!!!!! Holy crap the anti Shafer.

Fleck has major balls. 4th and 1 from his own 21 and he goes for it, and gets it!

Might have to break out the good ole fleck avatar from last year...

4th and 1 on own 21 and WMU goes for it...Onions! Something we know current staff would never do.

Amazing. Couldn't believe it but WMU offense seems to be stalling - very run heavy compared to BG (Toledo seems more run than pass too). BG very much an air raid...3rd time I've seen BG. Sign me up.

Watching the Giants-Saints trackmeet a couple of weeks ago, our own Moose Johnston was shocked, SHOCKED when Payton went for it on 4th and an inch on their 29 and change, after the Giants had already posted 49 points.

Look at this video game generation football. Football isn't supposed to be "fun" or "exciting." Three yard runs up the middle on 3rd and 10 from our end zone are exciting!

Seriously it amazes me that people don't enjoy watching fast paced exciting football.

And honestly think that the Dome will make us an exciting option for a coach like these two. Illinois could be a good job. But I just don't see the appeal in Purdue.

That was a sweet pass by BG! Like some of you have been posting tonight bring that to the Dome NOW!

I'm trying not to go all in on that idea, because I don't want to be disappointed, but yeah, I think he'd be dynamite.

I'd have zero issue with Frost though.
Frost will go to someone big like Southern Cal. He is very hot.

I think Western Michigan should onside kick after every score.

I'm serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom