Babers Vs Fleck on ESPN 2 right now | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Babers Vs Fleck on ESPN 2 right now

I don't think we could beat BG with our secondary.

Frost will go to someone big like Southern Cal. He is very hot.

It would surprise me to see that. I think they'll want Frost to get a head job somewhere, and should their job open again (either due to a bad hire, or a good hire that moves up to Sunday football), they'd just go get him then.

If we got babers pretty sure DC would be his biggest hire. Need a great d coordinator to go with his high powered O.

It would surprise me to see that. I think they'll want Frost to get a head job somewhere, and should their job open again (either due to a bad hire, or a good hire that moves up to Sunday football), they'd just go get him then.
He is rumored to be on their radar.

I feel like Babers is going to be wanted by a few schools..

If we got babers pretty sure DC would be his biggest hire. Need a great d coordinator to go with his high powered O.
He could keep Bullough or promote Daoust.

I feel like Babers is going to be wanted by a few schools..

True but he isn't the first hot Mac coach and there are several this year. Others have gone this route and not been successful. I think Maryland will be after him when they get done chasing rainbows

True but he isn't the first hot Mac coach and there are several this year. Others have gone this route and not been successful. I think Maryland will be after him when they get done chasing rainbows
Maryland is too stupid. They will chase rainbows and then hire somebody from out of left field like Schiano.

OttoinGrotto said:
Are any of them special teams, defensive or overtime scores?

No - but man - that would really be icing on the cake ;)

This game is like watching Syracuse in 60. They run as many plays in one half as Syracuse runs all game.

You are right.

BG ran at least 47 plays in the first half. Woah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom