Back from Dome | Syracusefan.com

Back from Dome

Jake

Mod
I wasn't at the Wagner game so this is my first look at the team in person.

*love the whistle
*really like the helmets - i bet they look better with orange jerseys. i'm not sold on the all blue look.
*someone under the age of 50 is finally in charge of the music.
*Tackling sucked. good teams are going to score at will if we can't wrap up better.
*would like to see more press coverage - but may be hard if Reddish isn't available. Anderson's ability to cover receivers is overrated...he gives up sooo much cushion.
*cannot say enough about Hunt's pocket pressence. Great feel for the pressure. he's going to need it in the acc.
*loved the play calling early, getting our rb's out in the flats to take advantage of young Tulane lb's.
*any way we can get a do-over against psu?
*Tulane handed us about 4tds with poor special teams and penalties. i'm not all ga -ga over the offense yet...but they are playing with confidence,and that is HUGE in football.

Now if we can just get them to stop playing Start Me Up, and start playing The Locomotion.

Well said in an economy of verbiage!

Hunt really seems to be aware what's going around him back in the pocket. One bad mistake--that sure interception; otherwise a great command and field presence.

Agreed on the helmets. They look better than I expected and are set up perfectly for an orange jersey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom