Bama / UGA Title Game Thread (this cool mods?) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bama / UGA Title Game Thread (this cool mods?)

We’ll they’re only down 6. So I’m thinking no

I think it depends on what Steton can do here. I feel like Saban is the king of ripping the heart out of teams when it's still within reach. Think it's danger zone time if they can't move it here and Bama gets it back.

BTW, of course Bama has a kicker that makes every FG in a title game. Of course.

Stetson with 11 completions to 9 different people. Very odd.

Wow. Saban with a poor coaching moment. He’s human!

Meh, didn’t matter

I have decided that I like the skycast channel the best.

That's always my favorite too. It's the closest thing to being at the game, without being at the game. But I like the behind QB views of what they're seeing. Captures the crowd better too.

I wish you poisoned them
We won that day!! But I did get to ask them about a questionable call. It was pretty funny. One of the guys said he was wondering about that call also, and then turned to the guy who made the call and asked him.

this could easily be a bout a 21-7 type game and be almost over.. Ala losing their 2 best talents of offense is keeping GA in the game.. the 2 dlines are dominating and Ga DLine is playing pretty well just to keep it close.. QBs have been making misreads all game.. funny listening to Jimbo discuss it

What's the O/U on the number of future pros in this game?

Bama won both sides of the line of scrimmage the first time. Georgia's front seven is doing better tonight, 9and the Tide lost a couple of major receiving weapons as well). But Bams' front seven is still too much for Georgia and Stetson Bennett isn't going to win a national championship on the run.

Georgia is the neighborhood bully when they play anyone else but they are more of a little brother playing Alabama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom