Bar Exam Advice | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bar Exam Advice

I’ve never failed a test before so I’m just going to assume this went great until I have a reason to think otherwise. I’m going to have to get nice and twisted and make someone else look at my score when they’re released though. Lol

Yeah ours were released unexpectedly maybe a day or so early and I don't remember the being so nervous-nauseous before or since. I was eating an apple and checked really fast, quickly computed what the thing meant and was very, very relieved.

Also, on your "forgot what it's like to be happy" - spot on.

Congrats, man, get wild.

I’ve never failed a test before so I’m just going to assume this went great until I have a reason to think otherwise. I’m going to have to get nice and twisted and make someone else look at my score when they’re released though. Lol
When my clerk took the bar a couple of years ago, I inadvertently broke the news to him that he had passed. He moved to the US as a young child, having been born in Belarus.

The happiness in his voice Is something I’ll never forget.

Yeah ours were released unexpectedly maybe a day or so early and I don't remember the being so nervous-nauseous before or since. I was eating an apple and checked really fast, quickly computed what the thing meant and was very, very relieved.

Also, on your "forgot what it's like to be happy" - spot on.

Congrats, man, get wild.
TWO rule against perpetuities questions and zero family law, con law or secured transactions on the MEE! Ridiculous.

I’m also drunk now. It’s great.

TWO rule against perpetuities questions and zero family law, con law or secured transactions on the MEE! Ridiculous.

I’m also drunk now. It’s great.

I heard this from one of our clerks! And he said it like it was a bad thing. Man, everyone's already prepared for one rule against perpetuities question, having a second one seems like a great way to rack up a few more points.

TWO rule against perpetuities questions
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

When do you find out the results? Sure you passed with flying colors!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom