BASKETBALL Season Ticket Information | Syracusefan.com

BASKETBALL Season Ticket Information

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Hello to all!

I wanted to get on here now and let everyone know who is interested in 2014-2015 Basketball Season Tickets what they should be doing.

I am currently taking deposits to reserve your spot BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC to get season tickets for Basketball.

A deposit per seat is $125. Season tickets range from $500 - $1,225 for the full season.

I want you guys to have the best possible seats for the upcoming year and this is a way to ensure of that. I am not sure at this time what our availability is but please note I would expect to be inbetween 308-312 in the first year, with the ability to then upgrade next year.

I can go over this with you in further detail if you'd like. My email is drbartle AT syr DOT edu

Or try my office number and mention SYRACUSEFAN -- 315-314-6756

LET'S GO ORANGE!!

There are still decent seats available in the 300s. I just tried to improve my seats in the 200 level but had nowhere to go (unless I wanted to pony up some significant $$).

There are still decent seats available in the 300s. I just tried to improve my seats in the 200 level but had nowhere to go (unless I wanted to pony up some significant $$).

Second year season ticket holder. I upgraded today slightly (row M to H) in section 311. Went from preferred d
to c which is as high as I am likely to ever go. Like to eventually get as close to the railing in the center 300's. I don't like the 200's under the concrete. Feels like you are watching the game in a cave.

I had some website issues so I called Dan and he took good care of me.

I emailed you last night with some questions regarding an upgrade, but never heard back today. Still interested... please check your emails from 7/30.

Thanks.

I don't like the 200's under the concrete. Feels like you are watching the game in a cave.
Watching from a cave vs. watching from Mt. Everest... neither is ideal.

Throw in that not all companions are fond of the steep upper deck as well as the easy proximity to adult beverages from the 200s which makes the cave a better option for some people.

Last edited:
I just checked again to see if any seats opened up for me, but no luck. The 200 sideline section is nearly sold out.
Preferred C: triples:0, pairs:2, singles: 7 (total=11)
Preferred B: triples:1, pairs: 2, singles: 6 (total=13)
Preferred A: triples: 0, pairs: 2, singles: 2 (total=6)
For a grand total of 30 available seats.

Update: there's been some movement today with the two A pairs and the B pair and a C pair being gobbled up.

Last edited:
I had some website issues so I called Dan and he took good care of me.

Same thing here. I sent a message to Dan and he took care of it right away.

any idea if there will be a 6 game package like last year? loved it. i think it was 6. Duke OR UNC, couple other good games and a few scrub games.

any idea if there will be a 6 game package like last year? loved it. i think it was 6. Duke OR UNC, couple other good games and a few scrub games.

Yes -- We will have something similar, we are creating all of our packages this week!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom