BC Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DPeo7iiW0AEHdTj.jpg

Hoping for a nice blowout so I can get home quickly to watch Bama.

Just posted this in the "Thank You, Seniors" thread but thought I'd add it here as something to watch for today.

I'm actually proudest of Sean Avant. He came from a pretty rough area & got into some trouble as a youngster but since he arrived at SU, he's made the AD Honor Roll 6/8 semesters so far, has earned his undergraduate degree, & is using his 5th year to pursue a master's. I love seeing kids develop realistic expectations for their football career/future & focus on maximizing their scholarship from an education standpoint. By all accounts, he's been a model teammate & seems to be universally well-liked on the sidelines. If the opportunity presents itself, him making a big play or even scoring a TD is the type of thing that Senior Days are all about.

They just showed the Senior Day introductions on the SU Athletics Facebook page. They did a nice job. Each guy ran out to get a photo taken with Wildhack and Dino and received a flower of some sort. Then Dungey and Strickland greeted each guy after they had photos taken.

WatchESPN is telling me I don't have access in my area. What gives?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom