BC Game Thread... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Riley had a very good year last year. I'm pretty sure this isnt a Riley thing
This is him. He falls down immediately, liability returning now. Butterfingers

Yikes this defense is more painful to watch then this sweet ear infection I have :(

You have to let Ward go tomorrow. No more excuses. 3 of the 4 worst defenses we have ever had are under him.

This is dino beyond 2 years at a stop, it looks like he should have bolted last year

We're going to learn a lot about Dino as a CEO. The coaching staff has been severely deficient in multiple areas this year. The slew of penalties and overall poor discipline, especially at this stage of the season, are directly on the staff. Game-planning/prep and scheme have been suspect to say the least. Dino is facing what should be an easy choice: keep his staff, or keep his fans.

We have the resources now to attract top candidates, and I think the opportunity to brainstorm with Dino would be an attractive prospect. Dino's offense needs to be able to change with the times; it seems like defenses have figured out the current incarnation (personnel issues and poor execution aside).

ACC is bad. My guess is we bounce back next year and have a Wake/UVA season and Dino pounces on the first lateral job hes offered. If he doesn't take an offer like that this offseason.

ACC is bad. My guess is we bounce back next year and have a Wake/UVA season and Dino pounces on the first lateral job hes offered. If he doesn't take an offer like that this offseason.
Who the heck is going to hire him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors