BC Game... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1635627277672.gif

You expected this game to not be ugly?

We held the opponent to 3 we are fine.

Have to go hurry up 2H Dino has to tell our offense to run as many plays as possible unless we are up at the end and killing clock.

Our D looks better than theirs.
Dude. I didn’t complain about the D. This offense is the kind of thing that loses a game to an inferior team.

We fumbled and then forgot how the hell to offense after it. Need to figure it out quickly…

That was a bad 2nd quarter. The offense needs to execute in the 2nd half. BC looks really comfortable out there, like they are in control.

Your girlfriend and her friends wearing trashy Halloween costumes or anything?

Because if so GO TO THE BAR
LOL. No. Creative costumes, but not much skin. If this was like 8 years ago, things would be different. Except I still wouldn’t NOT watch.

Hafley looks like that HS substitute teacher who’s been instructed to simply play a video but instead stays up all night constructing a “life-changing” 1 day curriculum that has absolutely nothing to do with the course he’s teaching.

These teams might go to a bowl lol

One of these teams will be playing at Fenway in December.

Garrett can't lay stinkers like this he needs to give us 2 TDs in the second half. I don't want Lou Groza factoring into this one unless he decides to actually help the team and punt.

Ok, look, we're playing poorly, but BC is donkey dung.

We just need to make a handful of competent football plays, get some points, and keep stuffing BC and we're fine.

Get to 5, enjoy the bye, and see how many of the final 3 we can win.

We can do this.

4/13 passing ain’t gonna get it done. What’s going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online