3:30 p.m.Drexel at Stony BrookFloSports
4 p.m.Marist at Mount St. Mary'sESPN+
7 p.m.Bryant at UAlbanyESPN+
Sunday, April 7
TimeGameNetwork
12 p.m.Notre Dame at DukeACC Network
7 p.m.Rutgers at MichiganBig Ten Network

Last edited:
Cornell trailing Brown 5-3 in second quarter (of course) but Big Red goalie (Knust) already has 16 saves (!).

Cornell trailing Brown 5-3 in second quarter (of course) but Big Red goalie (Knust) already has 16 saves (!).

Seemed inevitable they would come out super flat after the other night but I'm not sure Brown has the offense to put them away.

This is really obvious, but absolutely cannot lose to UNC. They obviously have talent but I can’t imagine they will play Notre Dame or Duke at all closely. They look very disjointed, especially on offense. Need to have this one if you’re a Syracuse supporter.

This is really obvious, but absolutely cannot lose to UNC. They obviously have talent but I can’t imagine they will play Notre Dame or Duke at all closely. They look very disjointed, especially on offense. Need to have this one if you’re a Syracuse supporter.

Yeah really feels like it's shaping up to kind of be a no win situation. LIke you said can't lose that game but not sure a win does a lot, however a loss would be such a blow if we are figuring VA is probably a loss.

Yeah really feels like it's shaping up to kind of be a no win situation. LIke you said can't lose that game but not sure a win does a lot, however a loss would be such a blow if we are figuring VA is probably a loss.

It's a not a great situation for SU but a loss would be horrific and thats not hyperbole. SU would likely be on the outside of both the ACC and NCAA tourneys with only a matchup with UVA left. SU needs a win

Cornell wins vs Harvard they win the home field for the Ivy Tourney now most likely.

Penn-Princ left to play if Penn wins Cornell would win the the breaker on goals and if Princeton wins they swept Yale/Princeton

Cornell team is a crazy team of runs this yr. Won games allowing runs of 8 and 10 and today had a 3 goal half and scored 11 in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

Well, it’s definitely better to win :)

They would almost certainly clinch a spot in the ACC Tournament which would be a big deal. At least one extra acc game would certainly help RPI (and two would be huge for seeding purposes). If left out, would almost certainly give the committee a reason to leave them out of NCAAs. In grand scheme of things, would be devastating to lose this game. Win might not do much in short term, but long term with ACC tournament would be huge.

Well, it’s definitely better to win :)

They would almost certainly clinch a spot in the ACC Tournament which would be a big deal. At least one extra acc game would certainly help RPI (and two would be huge for seeding purposes). If left out, would almost certainly give the committee a reason to leave them out of NCAAs. In grand scheme of things, would be devastating to lose this game. Win might not do much in short term, but long term with ACC tournament would be huge.

A win may not to do much for thr tourney overall but again a loss would be devastating and that's being kind. A win puts SU in the Acc tourney and probably thr ncaa tourney. Next week's game is enormous

Hopkins winning in OT is good for Syracuse. Makes that win look better and better

I don't know what PSU was doing on their last couple of possessions that was ugly but like you said the win over Hopkins has mostly aged well.

Colgate up 7-5 on Army late 2nd quarter, should he a great 2nd half

I don't know what PSU was doing on their last couple of possessions that was ugly but like you said the win over Hopkins has mostly aged well.

Honestly they looked a lot like SU on Tuesday. Terrible job clearing and some really really bad turnovers. That possession in OT was horrific. Good result for SU though

Colgate up 7-5 on Army late 2nd quarter, should he a great 2nd half

Should we be rooting for Army or Colgate here? Lost to Army, beat Colgate … which result is better for Syracuse? This is what I still don’t understand about RPI.

Should we be rooting for Army or Colgate here? Lost to Army, beat Colgate … which result is better for Syracuse? This is what I still don’t understand about RPI.

Honestly I don't know but I'm rooting for Colgate, the Army loss has already aged poorly and will probably continue to. SU has the win over Gate so I'm going with them getting the W being better

14-10 Gate but Army just got a gift 2 min unreleasable penalty and already have 1 score in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom